Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
New 41 Apache At The Miami Show? >

New 41 Apache At The Miami Show?

Notices

New 41 Apache At The Miami Show?

Old 01-12-2004, 10:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's NOT Apache as anymore!!!!! Get over it!!!! Apache is DEAD!
Old 01-12-2004, 10:11 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by PhantomChaos
It's NOT Apache as anymore!!!!! Get over it!!!! Apache is DEAD!

Old 01-13-2004, 05:44 AM
Registered

Thats a shame...It was a nice boat.
Attached Thumbnails New 41 Apache At The Miami Show?-jackoso.jpg  
Old 01-13-2004, 05:58 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Attached Images  
Old 01-13-2004, 06:34 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs down

Some deluded ramblings by Scalp:

As we all know, I was the last person to order a new Apache While Bob Saccenti was still involved. Bob & Eric built me a 2004 36 Warrior. Halfway through the process Mr Allen purchased the company. Upon the news of Bobby's departure I canceled my order.

:Not True!! The Boat had serious Issues with the step design and it was decided to not sell it ..That was an internal decision LONG before Bob left..

And Thad personally returned the Money..

I have heard from very Reliable sources on numerous occasions the hull that I was supposed to get now has 2 of Thad's used & abused 575's
from his old, previously wrecked 47 Fountain. I also ordered a stepped bottom 36. When the Steps didn't work,
The guys at Apache patched them up & the boat is now a straight hull. This is the second boat that was built with steps that Thad's crew closed up from what I've heard with metal plates covered in Fiberglass.

:WRONG WRONG again It was Bobs crew who since have been Dismissed!!!! Metal plates WTF ??????

Neither of these boats will run right. The other boat was the 36 warrior in last years Miami show, which I believe That had to buy back from a Gentleman in New Jersey.

:Of course not BUT LOOK who built them ??? ROFLMAO

You are a funny guy ever consider the stage..

You see Scalp this Boat is a real sore spot for me as it caused the rift between myself and Apache originally; That being when I wrote a report and had a discussion with Thad on it's overall Quality...

Now be Thankful for the way things did work out; you seem to have a problem with the wrong people here..

Last edited by Steve 1; 01-13-2004 at 06:46 AM.
Old 01-13-2004, 06:59 AM
Registered

Holychit your alive...so will the 41 make the miami show?
And what is it goin to be called?
Old 01-13-2004, 07:59 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

I look forward to seeing you at the show Steve!!!!
Old 01-13-2004, 09:59 AM
Registered

Not to horn in another's thread but to answer the question posed by the honorable sgrady... Yes the 43 cat will be at the show! We'll also have a 50 cat turbine, 36 cat and 43 Vee. Come and see the show!

Last edited by salesmanship; 01-13-2004 at 10:34 AM.
Old 01-13-2004, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Steve 1
Some deluded ramblings by Scalp:

As we all know, I was the last person to order a new Apache While Bob Saccenti was still involved. Bob & Eric built me a 2004 36 Warrior. Halfway through the process Mr Allen purchased the company. Upon the news of Bobby's departure I canceled my order.

:Not True!! The Boat had serious Issues with the step design and it was decided to not sell it ..That was an internal decision LONG before Bob left..

And Thad personally returned the Money..

I have heard from very Reliable sources on numerous occasions the hull that I was supposed to get now has 2 of Thad's used & abused 575's
from his old, previously wrecked 47 Fountain. I also ordered a stepped bottom 36. When the Steps didn't work,
The guys at Apache patched them up & the boat is now a straight hull. This is the second boat that was built with steps that Thad's crew closed up from what I've heard with metal plates covered in Fiberglass.

:WRONG WRONG again It was Bobs crew who since have been Dismissed!!!! Metal plates WTF ??????

Neither of these boats will run right. The other boat was the 36 warrior in last years Miami show, which I believe That had to buy back from a Gentleman in New Jersey.

:Of course not BUT LOOK who built them ??? ROFLMAO

You are a funny guy ever consider the stage..

You see Scalp this Boat is a real sore spot for me as it caused the rift between myself and Apache originally; That being when I wrote a report and had a discussion with Thad on it's overall Quality...

Now be Thankful for the way things did work out; you seem to have a problem with the wrong people here..
Yes oh Great Apache God, I am thankful that you returned my deposit. A deposit from an order which was 4 months late. I cancelled long before I knew about the step problem.

You still didn't answer the Question

Are Thads old used Fountain Motors in the new 2004 Apache I was supposed to get?

YES or NO?
Old 01-13-2004, 12:57 PM
Registered

Quick Reply: New 41 Apache At The Miami Show?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.