New England Members Sign In!!!

Old 01-19-2004, 11:15 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: 2003 35 Executioner
Default whos next

Quote:
Originally posted by WHOSNEXT
Bob, I have a 25 Outlaw, When we go to the lake we launch at Alton bay, I live about a mile to Hampton Harbor and 3 miles to Rye Harbor, this year i want to explore south toward Newburyport,Cranes Beach, Glouster area and maybe Boston....Is there anything out there?
Sounds good to me would love to play offshore my boats for sale rite now ... what ever the next on is would love to play...cleaning salt is a pain though been to boston a few times on my old checkmate it was a blast.
Old 01-19-2004, 01:35 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

My Boats: Looking $cash in hand$

Audiofn, Where are all the hot spots?

blownincome1, What kind of boat are you trying to sell and what are you looking for?
Old 01-19-2004, 01:48 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Default W.N.

We Have a 90 fountain 35 with twin 600s and we are looking for a 38-42 pref w/shore power and 500 hps min
in a fountain Oh ya and a trailer....
Old 01-19-2004, 01:50 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Default W.N.

Or another 35 w/shore power and a trailer Been talking with the guys at eastcoastflightcraft in middlton mass there the new fountain dealer for Mass and Maine he doesnt have any used units to fit the bill yet> But I did list my boat with them ...the guy I spoke with Rick Patrie said they have sold a few new but no good trades yet ...So still looking!

Last edited by blownincome; 01-19-2004 at 01:55 PM.
Old 01-19-2004, 02:07 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Default Re: W.N.

Quote:
Originally posted by blownincome1
Or another 35 w/shore power and a trailer Been talking with the guys at eastcoastflightcraft in middlton mass there the new fountain dealer for Mass and Maine he doesnt have any used units to fit the bill yet> But I did list my boat with them ...the guy I spoke with Rick Patrie said they have sold a few new but no good trades yet ...So still looking!
BI1 - The guys at Eastcoast are top notch!!! We have purchased two Mailbu ski boats from them in the last 5 years or so, they deliver and travel for service if you need it. Danny really has his $hit together, you will be happy if you end up buying from them.
Old 01-19-2004, 02:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Default Re: Re: W.N.

Quote:
Originally posted by DoTheMath
BI1 - The guys at Eastcoast are top notch!!! We have purchased two Mailbu ski boats from them in the last 5 years or so, they deliver and travel for service if you need it. Danny really has his $hit together, you will be happy if you end up buying from them.
I was really impressed with the can do attitude of Rick And the guys down there...Thanks for the vote of confidence...Been burned by dealers before
Old 01-19-2004, 09:12 PM
Registered

Animalhouse - Thanks very much for the offer - I will definately give you a call if the ice ever melts!!

QUOTE]Originally posted by animalhouse
jromy & Blownincome,

anytime you wat a ride, call me 401-265-7000. No need for the payment, just a good time.

Blownincome,

I had a blast on the Lake, those guys at Irwin really took care of me this year. I had to run my HPI mufflers on the Lake, this year I would like to try to run without them. Maybe I could pre-pay my fine???
[/QUOTE]
Old 01-19-2004, 09:52 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

My Boats: 1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454

Quote:
Originally posted by WHOSNEXT
Audiofn, Where are all the hot spots?

blownincome1, What kind of boat are you trying to sell and what are you looking for?
There are lots of good spots to go to. Cranes Beach is a nice place to hang out. WATCH THE CURRENT THERE!!! It rips out the back side of the beach and you can be caught off guard and be left high and dry as the tide goes out. You can go through the anasquam river and out into Gloucester harbor. The one word of caution.... Gloucester harbor master and the coasties do NOT like performance boats so expect to be stopped. Especially as you go out of the restaraunts. There are a quite a few good places to eat right on the water. The studio and back in that area (Rocky Neck) have a bunch of good places to drop in for a bite. You can also tie up to the side of the Gloster House (aka The GLOHOE) and get some eats. DO NOT TIE UP TO THE DOCKS THERE!!! They are for the fishermen ONLY. Aparenly our tax dollars going to pay for the dock and thier supsidies does not allow us to use them!! But hey I am not bitter or anything
From there Next stop is Manchester. One of the best harbors on the east coats but not much to do in there.
Next stop from there is Beverly then Salem. Salem has a floating resturant/bar in the middle called the Rockmore. You can also tie up to designated mornings and get a ride in to town on the launch and hit the town of Salem. Fun place and lots of KILLER resturants of all price ranges.
Then I would say next stop is Boston. Again expect to get pulled over on the way into the harbor and out as well. From there we ussually go in to Tavern on the water. Fun place ussually not a problem with docking up and it is fun.
Down in Quincy you have Marina Bay. Marina bay has a ton of places to eat and have a few cold ones as well. Can be hard to find a place to dock but is worth the look

Hope that gives ya a few places to check out. If you want to we can get together out at Cranes and run up the coast. One place that I have never boated to so I do not know what the deal is was Rockport. Rockport is a dry town however so why bother going Seriously again lots of good eats and bunch of small shops and artist stuff if that floats your boat I am sure there are places to tie up.

Jon
Old 01-20-2004, 10:18 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

My Boats: Looking $cash in hand$

Audiofn, That is great info....I might take you up on your offer.......Thank you
Old 01-20-2004, 12:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Default Sounds good to me(me Too)

Im In!!!