Latest news on Larry Michael Nixon

Notices

Latest news on Larry Michael Nixon

Old 09-29-2004, 09:43 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Latest news on Larry Michael Nixon

Originally Posted by WetDream2002
If you didn't know "Mikey" then you would truly think him all a bad man. I just spent 9 months in jail and am on 2 years parole for messing with that man. I live here, on the lake.....(Clear Lake). I fell into his trap, but many think it was only about the money. Sorry to hurt yall's pride. The man was owned, and in a way he couldn't get out from under. I'm not here to justify what he did,(out of all the people I should HATE him ) but he did what he had to do in order to protect what he had left. Those of you who had your hands in his pocket and took freely, and to FH, you know who you are..... I'm out and I will find you and I want whats owed.
If I were you I would get on with my life unless you like being surrounded by bars.
Old 09-29-2004, 10:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It all looks so exciting...until you're in the middle of it. And then it's too late.

Roby's right...move on Wet, or the spiral will continue.
Old 09-29-2004, 10:39 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

If you didn't know "Mikey" then you would truly think him all a bad man. I just spent 9 months in jail and am on 2 years parole for messing with that man. I live here, on the lake.....(Clear Lake). I fell into his trap, but many think it was only about the money. Sorry to hurt yall's pride. The man was owned, and in a way he couldn't get out from under. I'm not here to justify what he did,(out of all the people I should HATE him ) but he did what he had to do in order to protect what he had left. Those of you who had your hands in his pocket and took freely, and to FH, you know who you are..... I'm out and I will find you and I want whats owed.
Give us a break, the guy was a scumbag. His wife seems to be in on it also.
Old 09-29-2004, 12:01 PM
Registered

That's a heck of a first post.
Old 09-29-2004, 01:52 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

First off I new the Guy also he Fu#$%d my club out of $13,000.00 dollars for a poker run. Second everyone that hung at with him were like leaches. Loved the Money, Drinks, ect. ect. He got what he deserved. I just hope he dosn't drop the soap to many times
Old 09-29-2004, 01:58 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Oh yeah Wetdream, don't come to OSO with your dirty laundry. this thread died in January. Let it go don't fall into Nixon's trap move on with your life. Trust me on this one move on with your life.
Old 09-29-2004, 01:58 PM
Registered

What a saga...they should make a movie out of this one...
Old 09-29-2004, 04:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JROMY
What a saga...they should make a movie out of this one...

Hay, Clear Lake Texas is going to be in a movie I think this weekend with the Clara Harris story around a car. Why not one with a boat??
Old 09-29-2004, 05:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Turbojack
Hay, Clear Lake Texas is going to be in a movie I think this weekend with the Clara Harris story around a car. Why not one with a boat??
Thats the lady that ran here husband over accidently, 3x's. Forward, reverse, then forward again. I guess she couldn't find Park.
Old 09-29-2004, 06:39 PM
Registered

Funny, he wanted to race with me in my boat.

I said yes, but was really not interested, knew he
was a loser.

Quick Reply: Latest news on Larry Michael Nixon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.