Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   It's finally here. My brand new 2004 F250 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/70025-its-finally-here-my-brand-new-2004-f250.html)

buck183 01-30-2004 07:32 PM

Originally posted by The Wizard
Hey Buck,

Thanks for the info., I spoke with Frank. he gave me the part number and I ordered them through my guy. I thought it was kind of funny giving a "Ford parts guy" a part number he couldn't find:D .

PS do you have any family in New York? My best friends name is Jim Buck:D

Thanks for the info. that was nice of you, we're not use to that around here:D...lol

:crazy: zzie

Good to hear Wizard. Frank is my man. He takes GOOD care of me. I'm glad he got ya fixed up.

No, don't have any family up there. My name is actually a nickname I've had since I was old enough to remember. Just what everyone has called me in life. I do know some people with the last name Buck though. :)

We pretty much operate like that down here. ;) Anything else would be unheard of.

Lemme know if ya need anything else for the truck. If I can't get it for ya, I'll know someone who can.

Take care,

Buck

R Addiction 01-30-2004 09:53 PM

Originally posted by buck183
I wish we had an emoticon with a middle finger. :mad:

:D

Buck

Like this one?

Wasabe 01-31-2004 02:21 AM

Schweeeeet!

BRUCE SEROFF 03-05-2004 09:52 AM

F-250

Ok guys

I found a truck and Im about to close the deal.

its a 04 6.0 PSD. Lariat/ Crew Cab SRW

How are the 04s performing?? anyone experiencing motor problems??

also, what is the biggest tire you can run without lifting the truck?

thanks

Scott 03-05-2004 10:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Three weeks old and zero problems so far:D
I think they may have gotten the programing right for the idle and trans shifts. I have not towed yet but this trucks as solid as my 99 and has a better feel to it.

CBlakeNS 03-06-2004 12:34 PM

Nice she looks good!

ST31 03-06-2004 12:51 PM

Ok, since I started this thread I now have a little over 3,100 miles on the truck. It is running great. Have pulled the boat from Dallas to Austin and it handled it great. I actually love the new tranny, much better than the older F350 Dually PS that I had before.

Also with the weather the way that it is here in Dallas now the sunroof has become my favorite feature. The only complaint is that Ford does not offer the satelite radio like GM.

Scott 03-06-2004 02:24 PM

st31
They make an adapter for the factory radio that lets you use line audio inputs for XM or Sirius. I have one installed on my 6 cd indash unit and have to say it is great sounding for a stock setup. I mounted my antenna on the dash next to the light sensor. I can post picts and links if you are interested. A Lot better than the old style FM modulators:cool:

BRUCE SEROFF 03-06-2004 02:31 PM

scott

i would like that info

thanks

email.... [email protected]

GLH 03-06-2004 03:11 PM

Congrats st31 nice color also, not that weird blew other people prefer! :D:D