Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
WickedTwo Upper Keys Barhop Pics From Saturday >

WickedTwo Upper Keys Barhop Pics From Saturday

Notices

WickedTwo Upper Keys Barhop Pics From Saturday

Old 01-27-2004, 01:58 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

WickedWon, nice boat the pictures are amazing. I'm in the process of putting a Islamorada trip together with a friend of mine that lives in Cape Coral Fl. the second week of March. Going to drag my Concept down to do the bar crawl and hopefully have just as nice weather as it seem you did.
Attached Thumbnails WickedTwo Upper Keys Barhop Pics From Saturday-spicy666.jpg  
Old 01-27-2004, 04:42 PM
WickedWon

Default DOUBLE OUCH !!

Bustedgun.... Parnells killing you ? HOW BOUT ME !!

Just Once....Thanks, I really appreciate the comment about the Saber, you'd be suprised how many people seem to dig that old, plain,obsolete beast ( especially those running beside us when we decide to leave )

I had the Concept built the same way, no frills ( actually no anything ) not to save weight but so I can run the crap out it without worry.....it works, we've already suprised some others in big name triple CC's, there are so many of them in the Keys that there is always someone to play with

Spicy, thanks, I plan on putting together a WP list of my favorites. Remember, these places are quiet unless you bring your own party. We've done it both ways, just Mary & I and with a group, either way works.

FeverMike, I'm gonna start another thread about the Concept and how we rigged it, and what it still needs. I've got some pretty accurate burn #'s that I'll post.

Old 01-27-2004, 07:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BUSTEDGUN
[B]QUOTE:Very funny troutly. You should see her in person. Way out of Jims league. Seems like she's just very charitable. If only she had a single sister who wouldn't mind riding in the slowest 41 saber ever made.

Parnell you kill me!!!

Hootin on JD is as easy as a batboat spanking wicked won in big water. Wait a tick, did I say that right? I must have read that somewhere.

BTW WW is there 7-8 foot waves on the chesapeke like loto? If so maybe I'd haul my old resin bucket by another name over for the run.
Old 01-28-2004, 04:24 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great Pic's!!!! C-mon SPRING!!
Why don't you all, Schedule you Vacations for the First Week of Nov. this year, that way you can be our TOUR GUIDE We are staying in Islamorda this year, instead of Key West, and could sure use {and abuse} an Entertainment Chairman!!!! The way it looks now,, there are 7 Couples commited and 3 Boats,,, Of Course , we are NO fun at All!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-28-2004, 05:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you jerks do realize it is snowing here right now huh? lol
Attached Images  
Old 01-28-2004, 09:57 AM
WickedWon

Default What Did He Say ?

Nauti Kitty...After all that ARE YOU IN FOR THUNDER ON THE BAY OR NOT

Fevermike...at 4500rpm Yamaha says they burn 15/hr my experience shows this to be pretty accurate. 45/hr@62mph or just under 1.5 mpg thats more than acceptable for triple OB's.

Mama Tryed.....Like I told Spicy PM me in a week and I should be able to send ya the Way Points to help you find these places cause it ain't easy. Remember the Upper Keys are about boating and exploring, KEY WEST IS NOT ABOUT BOATING We will spend at least two days boating before going to the Worlds (?) next Nov.

Adrenaln...Sorry I'm going back on Feb. 19 for a couple of more days...Ya want more pics.......he he he..

Old 01-29-2004, 04:32 AM
Registered

10-4!!!
Old 01-29-2004, 08:17 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Fever Mike
Thanks Wicked...those Yamaha 300's are awesome. On the Florida Sportsman website a few that have the Yamaha 300's were saying that they burn more oil than 250's a lot more. how's the oil consumption on you 300's.

I need to keep track of what my Merc 250 efi's burn in fuel and oil. i have no idea!
Mike .... You shoulda taken more accounting classes when you were in school !

Your trying to keep track of all the stuff that'll drive you out of boating !?!?!?

JM
Old 01-29-2004, 01:36 PM
WickedWon

Originally posted by Fever Mike
Thanks Wicked...those Yamaha 300's are awesome. On the Florida Sportsman website a few that have the Yamaha 300's were saying that they burn more oil than 250's a lot more. how's the oil consumption on you 300's.

I need to keep track of what my Merc 250 efi's burn in fuel and oil. i have no idea!
No Way ! They use much less than my '01 250 EFI Yam does. The factory says .90/qt per hr at 4000rpm . I don't know what they're using but it ain't much and they NEVER smoke or smell, at first it made me nervous and I was checking the tanks (each 4 gal. +) all the time. I ran the boat over 100 miles Saturday and the levels didn't move much.

Like Jerry says at the end of the year the difference in fuel or oil usage doesn't amount to a hill of beans compared to all of the other real costs involved, so lets not think about any of'em

Old 01-29-2004, 10:00 PM
force 320

I forgot what nice weather looked like . wish I was there

Quick Reply: WickedTwo Upper Keys Barhop Pics From Saturday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.