Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
A wax product that works incredibly well!! >

A wax product that works incredibly well!!

Notices

A wax product that works incredibly well!!

Old 04-30-2004, 06:31 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tree Wax

The problem with Tree wax (or any other carnauba wax) is that carnauba is not attracted to your surface so it doesn't last very long. Carnauba needs something to allow it to bond. Frenzy! has silicon and polymers that work with the pure carnauba to do just that. This gives you the depth and protection that you're looking for, whether on gel or painted surfaces.

We've "converted" quite a few Tree Wax users.
Old 04-30-2004, 07:48 AM
Registered

Honest opinion wanted. I compound my red gel hull every year using Wizards, then 3m micro, and then Flagship. It stay in the water (and sun) and if I dont wax it every week or 2, the red gel starts to chalk ( I know i know, it really needs painted). What do you think? Will this stuff help or at least cut my waxing time down?
Old 04-30-2004, 09:28 AM
Registered

Without knowing the overall condition or year of your boat, I can only give you suggestions.

First of all, be sure you wash your boat after compounding. This allows the wax to go on smoother and less splotchy.

Second, go easy on the compounding. You are stripping away gel every time you do that, which is why your wax is soaking in (or wearing off) so quickly.

I'm not sure Waxing Frenzy! will reduce the number of times you have to wax, but it will definitely make the wax job faster and easier. There are really too many variables to give you an exact answer. I can say, however, that Waxing Frenzy! will last AT LEAST as long as anything you are currently using.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.
Old 04-30-2004, 09:33 AM
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I can tell you it DEFINATLY will go on easy.... in direct sun no less... I put some on a dark blue area of a boat in direct sun... let it dry out.. and it still came off REAL easy,
Old 04-30-2004, 10:46 AM
Registered

Wax works very well. Easier to use than any other product I have tried. Now I am just waiting for a little bottle of Shark Tower to arrive so I can try it out on some of the metal parts. Will take some pics to show everybody.
Old 05-03-2004, 10:50 AM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts

Kim, can I use Frenzy wax after polishing the boat with a competitors polish.

Last edited by Padraig; 05-03-2004 at 12:46 PM.
Old 05-03-2004, 10:59 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Kim,

Consider another Treewax user converted. Order placed and looking forward to and easy waxing.
Old 05-04-2004, 06:25 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Padraig
Kim, can I use Frenzy wax after polishing the boat with a competitors polish.
Yes, you can. Waxing Frenzy! will remove the old wax and replace with itself...in one step.
Old 08-28-2005, 08:51 PM
Emerlad Coast PwrBt club
Gold Member

Default Re: A wax product that works incredibly well!!

I just wanted to throw another good wax that seemed to really make my buddy's sunsation and my baja shine really nice, its (http://www.long-haul.com/polish.html), its long haul wax products, actually used for truckers and most of those have alot of fiberglass, anyways worked really well, pretty impressed, he told me alot of people on this website use long haul. worked awesome, but i will say when i got my baja the guy used hammerhead, and "WOW" boat looked really great as well. Im thinking about ordering some hammerhead products to try and compare, so just curious if anyone could help me out, have you used both of these products? if so which would you say is better? also what products from hamerhead would you say is a must.. I mainly want a good wax and then a good like glossy shine to apply after wax, or after washing? thanks in advance.
Old 08-28-2005, 08:59 PM
Registered

Default Re: A wax product that works incredibly well!!

So what's the long term opinion of Waxing Frenzy. Does it last or no better than anything else?

Quick Reply: A wax product that works incredibly well!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.