Like Tree0Likes

Cig Maximus

Reply
Old 02-04-2004, 07:59 AM
  #31
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Boca Raton, FL
My Boats: 38 Jupiter CC, Miss GEICO
Posts: 2,112
Default Ha

Well I for one am going to say the new owner is a little more on the feminine side...however considering his wife looks like the cover girl from Maxim magazine I would hope you have something other than a "hustler" cutout to put up.

hmmmmm. You seem comfortable talking about Maxipads. Sounds like your girl sends you out to buy her feminine products...good boy

By the way I see your new to the board...Care to let us know who you are or what you drive? Didnt think so Greg


Curious? If I would have named my new boat "Rough Rider" Top Gun, Fire Fox Or Rum Runner I would fully expect a little Razzing by the boys.

My friends and I break each other balls as a sign of affection. A way of keeping each other in check...grounded if you will. Nothing more than that.

This thread gave me a good Idea for a new one though. Whats safer at 120 v or cat..weigh in

Alll hail maximus ....king of fun

Peace out!

Maximus
Maximus is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 08:51 AM
  #32
Registered
 
JUSTONCE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: tropical Cleveland OH
My Boats: boatless
Posts: 3,284
Default

dayum I missed all the fun.
JUSTONCE is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 10:39 AM
  #33
Bling Bling
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Santa Barbara
Posts: 347
Default Re: Ha

Quote:
Originally posted by Maximus
Well I for one am going to say the new owner is a little more on the feminine side...however considering his wife looks like the cover girl from Maxim magazine I would hope you have something other than a "hustler" cutout to put up.

hmmmmm. You seem comfortable talking about Maxipads. Sounds like your girl sends you out to buy her feminine products...good boy

By the way I see your new to the board...Care to let us know who you are or what you drive? Didnt think so Greg


Curious? If I would have named my new boat "Rough Rider" Top Gun, Fire Fox Or Rum Runner I would fully expect a little Razzing by the boys.

My friends and I break each other balls as a sign of affection. A way of keeping each other in check...grounded if you will. Nothing more than that.

This thread gave me a good Idea for a new one though. Whats safer at 120 v or cat..weigh in

Alll hail maximus ....king of fun

Peace out!

Maximus
Your comebacks are like the performance of the maxi pad WEAK.
blingbling is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 11:37 AM
  #34
LOOK AT THE LEAD NOW!!!!!
Platinum Member
 
DPT MOTORSPORTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Beachwood, NJ
My Boats: boatracing,motorsports,boating
Posts: 3,967
Default

Does anyone have anymore photos of the New Maximus and what kind of power is it getting? Also what is the weight? I noticed there was no mention of this boat on the Cigarette website.
DPT MOTORSPORTS is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 12:25 PM
  #35
Registered
 
Three Days Only's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Santa Clarita, CA
Posts: 200
Default Re: Re: Ha

Mr. Ding Ding,

You finally learned how to navigate the internet without the help of your nine year old daughter!!! Nice work.

A Maxi-Pad is similar to your new boat. Their cheap and designed for a *****.


Love you Long Time,

3DO
Three Days Only is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 02:35 PM
  #36
Bling Bling
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Santa Barbara
Posts: 347
Default Re: Re: Re: Ha

Quote:
Originally posted by Three Days Only
Mr. Ding Ding,

You finally learned how to navigate the internet without the help of your nine year old daughter!!! Nice work.

A Maxi-Pad is similar to your new boat. Their cheap and designed for a *****.


Love you Long Time,

3DO
Unlike you I don't talk about what has not happen yet. The day your spectre runs 140 in havasu, is the day a Skater-Nortech is towing it. Last I checked, a Skater-Nortech didn't get it's ass handed to him by a openbow cat, how did that feel? Do you finally think those pipebomb wannabe 800hp, send those kid blowers to Mcdonalds to get supper sized, will actually get you on plane without pointing down river? By the way, how did it also feel buying a over priced potato chip? Have a wonderful day.
blingbling is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 02:56 PM
  #37
Registered
 
Three Days Only's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Santa Clarita, CA
Posts: 200
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Ha

Quote:
Originally posted by blingbling
Last I checked, a Skater-Nortech didn't get it's ass handed to him by a openbow cat, how did that feel?
Being smoked by a 29' cat with twin how knows what, which runs consistnent 155+. That doesnt hurt my ego one bit.

I hope that new boat keeps up with your ego, if it does youll be smokin fast.

Sucker!!!!!!!!!

You got to admit..........that was a pretty good line.

Cheap and designed for a *****.

I never come up with **** like that!!!!

Love You Long Time,

3DO
Three Days Only is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 10:59 PM
  #38
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Boca Raton, FL
My Boats: 38 Jupiter CC, Miss GEICO
Posts: 2,112
Default Sugar pudin'

Overpriced.....you don't want me to go there Bling. However, your starting to talk about Maxipads again.. little fetish of yours ...like it messy. Good when those 1500 hp timebombs go you'll be sopping up oil with lots of those feminine products your so fond of.


HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!


Boom Boom,

Maximus

3DO , You might want to bring a tow rope along... You know Bling he's good for a half a day boating.

Maximus is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 12:04 AM
  #39
Bling Bling
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Santa Barbara
Posts: 347
Default Re: Sugar pudin'

Quote:
Originally posted by Maximus
Overpriced.....you don't want me to go there Bling. However, your starting to talk about Maxipads again.. little fetish of yours ...like it messy. Good when those 1500 hp timebombs go you'll be sopping up oil with lots of those feminine products your so fond of.


HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!


Boom Boom,

Maximus

3DO , You might want to bring a tow rope along... You know Bling he's good for a half a day boating.

Messy, you must mean the paint scheme on the maxipad. Please explain how someone like yourself, orders a boat like the maxipad, and for power he uses bravo's with HP500's. Is it the wife wears the pants clause, pocket book clause, or what I think the real reason is, no ball sack and a lack of driving skills at high boat speeds. By the way, your little but buddy 3D0, you know the guy that stepped up (unlike you), and is finally gonna make the maxipad run decent, told me you are driving a boat around with outboards, that explains alot.
blingbling is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 12:21 AM
  #40
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member
 
cigarette1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Kicked to the curb
My Boats: Toy Boat - Toy Boat - Toy Boat
Posts: 2,345
Default

What kind of boat does Blingbling have ?
cigarette1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
crb76
Wanted
3
02-20-2008 08:50 AM
Wild
Cigarette
0
08-09-2007 11:20 PM
lernin-t-fly
Prop Talk
3
07-24-2005 05:39 PM
2112
Cigarette
1
01-04-2004 05:20 PM
Donzi Corleone
General Boating Discussion
1
07-25-2002 08:42 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:38 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.