COPS Grand Rapids, MI Dinner Party

Notices

COPS Grand Rapids, MI Dinner Party

Old 03-01-2004, 12:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Question ?

Originally posted by WickedWon
I've registered and e-mailed Jack but who or what do I send the dinner money to ? Is Parnell gonna stand at the door with a cigarbox and his changebelt
The price for dinner is determined by how much money you have spent over the years to make a slow boat go fast. It would appear to me that you will be requiring financing for your meal Jim. Your only chance to reduce the cost of your meal is to send Mary alone.

As for your question, if I stand at the door collecting money, only woman will be allowed in and Cashbrain will be buying all their meals cause I'll have a tidy nest egg to put 1500 psi blower motors in my boat. Then I will jetison 2000lbs of stereo and reel you in.
Old 03-01-2004, 12:43 PM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Arrow LOL

Originally posted by Nauti Kitty
1) The price for dinner is determined by how much money you have spent over the years to make a slow boat go fast. It would appear to me that you will be requiring financing for your meal Jim.

2) Your only chance to reduce the cost of your meal is to send Mary alone.
1) as Andrew Dice Clay use to say:

OHHHHH !!!

2) always prowlin' ehh Parnell
Old 03-01-2004, 01:10 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Too funny......Let the games begin
Old 03-01-2004, 03:39 PM
WickedWon

Default Hey, Compared To The New Boats I've Done It On The Cheap !

It's gonna be an interesting night Hey Parn, lets get a count of 100mph boats at 7pm and then again at about midnight I'll bet the #'s go up like they do in a two foot chop on a late October evening

BTW Mary wants to know if Pauly's coming or not so she knows what shoes to pack ( steel toes ) in case there's any dancing

Old 03-01-2004, 04:18 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

If dinner cost is based on money spent trying to make your boat go faster, I should get paid to eat!! Relatively speaking of course. Started out in 1994 doing 56 mph. Upgraded to 61 in 1995, 70 in 1996, back to 60 in 1997 (motor blew up, ran out of money, etc...), then back up to 65 in 2002. Back to 62 in 2003. Shooting for just being ON THE WATER this season!!!
Old 03-01-2004, 07:26 PM
Registered

Default Re: Hey, Compared To The New Boats I've Done It On The Cheap !

Originally posted by WickedWon
It's gonna be an interesting night Hey Parn, lets get a count of 100mph boats at 7pm and then again at about midnight I'll bet the #'s go up like they do in a two foot chop on a late October evening

BTW Mary wants to know if Pauly's coming or not so she knows what shoes to pack ( steel toes ) in case there's any dancing
By 11:30 I'll be capable of 110 if Islamorada is any indication.

As far as shoes go, I guess you didn't hear, it's a nudist party. All she needs is a bottle of mace for Paulie.
Old 03-01-2004, 07:30 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Waterfoul
If dinner cost is based on money spent trying to make your boat go faster, I should get paid to eat!! Relatively speaking of course. Started out in 1994 doing 56 mph. Upgraded to 61 in 1995, 70 in 1996, back to 60 in 1997 (motor blew up, ran out of money, etc...), then back up to 65 in 2002. Back to 62 in 2003. Shooting for just being ON THE WATER this season!!!
Hey Mike why you spending money to go slower?
Just don't put the throttles all the way open and save your money.

BTW Have you posted pics, in Members,Wives and Girlfreinds section yet, of your date?
Old 03-01-2004, 07:34 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Dude, I'd be happy just to go boating every weekend.

As for my lady friend, no pics. Never will be. Too many people on here like to play with their photoshop programs!!

You'll meet her Saturday.
Old 03-01-2004, 07:40 PM
Registered

NO CHICKS ALLOWED Just kidding but what happens at the cops party stays at the cops party I will be in rare form with an intravenous bottle of Jack Daniels on a rolling stand. The stand helps keep me up when i am done with the first 1/5th This will be talked about for weeks. I'll bring the camera for some good pics of waterfoulet.
Old 03-01-2004, 07:42 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Mitch, answer you phone ... I'm calling you right now.

Quick Reply: COPS Grand Rapids, MI Dinner Party

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.