Like Tree0Likes

Stryker boats ?

Reply
Old 09-11-2010, 08:48 PM
  #71
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
thunderusone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Mt Juliet, TN
My Boats: Previous 37 OL Current 42 Outerlimits
Posts: 2,161
Default

I still have the fastest highest hp 38 ever built. It is also the fastest Stryker of any size. It is completely restored and rigged to the level of a new 38 top gun...or better. EVRYTHING is new. Includes a triple disk trailer and a new set of 598ci 1000hp 3.3L whipple YPM engines. Warranty and maintenence program available on this boat. PM me if interested. New custom built XR's with imco -2 shorties, full hydro steering with stainless tilt helm. New interior cockpit and cuddy. Huge stereo, new guages, mechanical indicators, livorsi race throttles and shifters. New custom made carpet...and on and on... If you want a 100mph boat that wil ride throught the roughest water you can get in and not have to worry about sliding or spinning out a step bottom boat. Then this is it. Get the original Cig 38 top gun non step ride and still have the performance of a new step hull gun with 700+hp at a fraction of the cost. This boat is immaculate and stored inside in a climate controled building ALL the time. Also has a new snap on cockpit cover that you can tow with. Trailer has new tires / with electric over Hydraulic brakes on all axles. It will stop your truck. Also has eletric Jack on the trailer to hook up. Boat needs nothing but a new owner that wants years of trouble free boating with all the bugs out and the boat dialed in. It idles like it has 500's in it and my wife docs the boat with just the shifters and never touches the throttles.
Attached Thumbnails
Stryker boats ?-dsc02437-%5B640x480%5D.jpg   Stryker boats ?-dsc02452-%5B640x480%5D.jpg   Stryker boats ?-dsc02453-%5B640x480%5D.jpg  


Last edited by thunderusone; 09-11-2010 at 08:50 PM.
thunderusone is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 05:17 PM
  #72
Registered
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderusone View Post
I have a 38 Thunder and I used to own part of the company. It is out of business now....to much money spent on R&D and no advertising dollers. The 28 is pulled off of an old sleekcraft hull...it is the exact same hull as a 28 Nordic. The nordic has a little different top deck. A 28 with single 750 to 800 HP will run in the low 90's all day long. I have had my 38 for 9 years now and before the stepped hull generation...hp for hp it was the fastest big boat around. Don Brooks...founder of the company went heads up with Reggie Fountain in a 38 in 1994 and blistered him with the same motors. The 38 does not really break loose till you get it in a about a 3' chop. If you can find a clean 28....get it...I have another friend who is looking for one also down in Alabama. I tried to attach a pic but the file was too big.
I own a 28 foot Stryker. I have had it for three years now. I cant find any info on these boats. I was looking to sell it but not sure what its worth. It has a brand new 540 merlin motor,new stringers,bulkheads,transom,paint and interior.
dconroy69 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:04 AM
  #73
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member
 
Wobble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: 2950'49.74"N 95 5'17.55"W.......TEXAS
My Boats: SeaDoo RXP & RXP-X, Stryker Equalizer 28, Eliminator Daytona Jet
Posts: 6,705
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dconroy69 View Post
I own a 28 foot Stryker. I have had it for three years now. I cant find any info on these boats. I was looking to sell it but not sure what its worth. It has a brand new 540 merlin motor,new stringers,bulkheads,transom,paint and interior.
Post some pictures, always looking to find more of them. How does it run with the 540?
Wobble is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 05:25 PM
  #74
Registered
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3
Default

it runs awsome with the 540. I will post some pics soon. Do you have any info on how to find a value on these to sell it.
dconroy69 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:00 PM
  #75
Registered
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3
Default

Im computer retarted I cant figure out how to put my boat pics on this site
dconroy69 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 09:42 AM
  #76
Registered
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Georgetown, TX
My Boats: Boat. Less.
Posts: 1,272
Default

you will have to host your pics on a 3rd party site and link them to OSO

i.e. photobucket, etc
Griswald is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 03:31 PM
  #77
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by offthefront View Post
Hey guys anyone hear of Stryker Boats ? Made from 1985 til 1998 .. I found a 29 that I was trying to buy and someone bought it before I could get down to see it ....They were built in Huntsville Alabama ....I have tried to find another one but not able to locate one .... I was told that most of them were shipped to Japan . If anyone knows about one anywhere in any condition I would appreciate the info .... Mike .. Jax Fla
i have one for sale it very nice its a 24' 1985 260 merc runs great make an offer its nice
ducktatts is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 03:57 PM
  #78
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 8
Default

hi all, sorry for pulling up older thread but i just got a 1988 hammond stryker and wanted to know if anyone could get me some info on the boats history if i could get the HIN#, and were i could get some small parts for it (switches, levers, ect.) thanks for any help, oh and if anyone could part with of make a copy of a wiring diagram that would save me.
grease is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 04:30 PM
  #79
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member
 
Wobble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: 2950'49.74"N 95 5'17.55"W.......TEXAS
My Boats: SeaDoo RXP & RXP-X, Stryker Equalizer 28, Eliminator Daytona Jet
Posts: 6,705
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grease View Post
hi all, sorry for pulling up older thread but i just got a 1988 hammond stryker and wanted to know if anyone could get me some info on the boats history if i could get the HIN#, and were i could get some small parts for it (switches, levers, ect.) thanks for any help, oh and if anyone could part with of make a copy of a wiring diagram that would save me.
The wiring will be standard mercruiser colors for the year the motor was built, do a search on here for 1988 mercruiser wiring digram for whichever motor you have.

here are the basic colors http://www.boatfix.com/merc/Servmanl/13/13E4R2.PDF
Wobble is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 06:35 PM
  #80
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 683
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderusone View Post
I still have the fastest highest hp 38 ever built. It is also the fastest Stryker of any size. It is completely restored and rigged to the level of a new 38 top gun...or better. EVRYTHING is new. Includes a triple disk trailer and a new set of 598ci 1000hp 3.3L whipple YPM engines. Warranty and maintenence program available on this boat. PM me if interested. New custom built XR's with imco -2 shorties, full hydro steering with stainless tilt helm. New interior cockpit and cuddy. Huge stereo, new guages, mechanical indicators, livorsi race throttles and shifters. New custom made carpet...and on and on... If you want a 100mph boat that wil ride throught the roughest water you can get in and not have to worry about sliding or spinning out a step bottom boat. Then this is it. Get the original Cig 38 top gun non step ride and still have the performance of a new step hull gun with 700+hp at a fraction of the cost. This boat is immaculate and stored inside in a climate controled building ALL the time. Also has a new snap on cockpit cover that you can tow with. Trailer has new tires / with electric over Hydraulic brakes on all axles. It will stop your truck. Also has eletric Jack on the trailer to hook up. Boat needs nothing but a new owner that wants years of trouble free boating with all the bugs out and the boat dialed in. It idles like it has 500's in it and my wife docs the boat with just the shifters and never touches the throttles.
Did you really need to include a picture of your mug. That probably hurt the resale of the boat.
Enough 4 Play is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
fastestbowtie
General Boating Discussion
95
09-11-2016 07:25 PM
CheckmateF1
General Boating Discussion
2
04-05-2009 01:53 PM
THEJOKER
General Boating Discussion
68
05-01-2008 02:00 AM
Bertrand
Fiberglass and Paint
1
08-01-2006 09:16 PM
MATTT
Powerquest
7
07-23-2002 07:54 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:42 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.