Notices

Almost Done Wicked Won!

Old 02-06-2004, 07:56 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Actually, in person, up close, the yellow looks pretty good, if your asking me that is!
Old 02-06-2004, 08:58 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Nauti,
That's one bad a$$ Saber you got!!
Old 02-06-2004, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Why the yellow hull did it use to be wicked won???
Old 02-06-2004, 10:22 PM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 44 Posts

Nauti,

Nevermind what them other fellers say----I kinda like the color yellow my own darn self.

Last edited by KAAMA; 02-06-2004 at 11:08 PM.
Old 02-06-2004, 10:28 PM
Registered

OH NO! WICKEDWONwill be pissed to read this! I know that he is sick in the bed right now, but wait 'till he gets up and gets on the 'puter. There will be "HELL" to pay for that statement. NautiKitti can't keep up with WickedWon so far from I've seen.............................................. but then I'm build'n new sh!t tooooooooo! BOOOOOOYS!!!!!!!

Robert
Old 02-06-2004, 10:32 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sick AGAIN ????

Damn ... he's gettin OLD !!!!
Old 02-06-2004, 11:08 PM
Registered

You know, I don't know what to think 'bout that fellow, beautiful wife, three gorgouise kids, great business, two great boats, (that we know of), he's too stupid to move out of the snow coutry, drives a Ford truck, paints every damn boat yellow, at least Mary has a 500SL BENZ to drive, same thing I offered Demi to drive. I can't stand seeing my beloved driving something that I wouldn't drive myself. I also know that we are all ragging on him while he is "sick". But I can tell ya'll he better wake his ass up for the boat show!

Robert

Last edited by Tonto; 02-06-2004 at 11:14 PM.
Old 02-07-2004, 06:58 AM
Registered

Robert I'm so exhausted from working on this boat for the last 8 months, that even if I didn't like the yellow I wouldn't change it. I have grown partial to it though so it's not gonna change. As far as wicked won is concerned, I'll never catch him no matter what I do and now it sounds like I won't catch you either. Oh well, I can't even catch the other 41 saber and that thing is a big heavy old pig. Always looks like it's on fire.

Thanks mike, kaama and rbr2328 you guys really help me feel good after an ugly attack from a bully like tonto

BTW Get well soon WW We need you in Florida.
Old 02-07-2004, 07:35 AM
WickedWon

Default He's Alive !!!

Jesus Christ, I go to bed before 12:00 pm one night and you guys are writing me off Hey Parn it wouldn't be a Saber if it didn't have some ugly a$$ yellow on it Robert, you talked to Mary for how long last night and I still don't know if you're gonna come down and help me finish off this set of props ! ( did you know that they make $ 400.00 propellers ! ain't it great ) IT'S ONLY 13 DAYS AWAY

As far as which one of these OBSOLETE TURDS is faster, who cares, I just can't wait to get out and run together. There is nothing cooler than watching these hulls run in a chop, it's hard to explain but it's different

LEOPAJM.........BLOW ME !

I still hold the MOST UGLY A$$ YELLOW TITLE
Attached Thumbnails Almost Done Wicked Won!-wickedwon4-27-03-060.jpg  

Old 02-07-2004, 07:52 AM
WickedWon

Default After All That

I forgot the original question, I can't wait till March 6th to bring my boat up to the brothers SO GET YOUR RIG OUTA THERE ! But Mary's gonna try and put something together so we can sneek up to GR for the evening, sounds like fun. Besides I owe Stinson some cocktails.

Now for the last time ARE YOU GOING TO THUNDER ON THE BAY 6/25 WITH US OR NOT ?

Quick Reply: Almost Done Wicked Won!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.