Notices

Almost Done Wicked Won!

Old 02-07-2004, 08:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

JD it would be great if you Ohio folk can make it up for the weekend of the 6th. I am contemplating that poker run in Chesapeke. I have to see if it conflicts with Summer fest in Milwaukee. We usually run three or four boats over for the evening and then head back at like 5:00 am. Very fun on a moonlite night. I think Tonto is right, next year WW needs to be in Key West in November. If my calculations are correct SOTW will be the first annual 41 Saber reunion where ever one attends. Maybe Boatme will do us a favor and get a shot of the three of us running together, that would be nice. Just remember to wait up boys.

JD maybe I will see you and Mary in Florida in the next two weeks. Any interest in a ride? Let me know. Tonto has my cell. Parnell
Old 02-07-2004, 08:52 PM
Registered

WW
Oh, I got it! You want to go back to Snapper's at LOW TIDE. OK, I'll see what I can do to help you out on that one. Demi talked to Marilyn today and they are definitely coming down on the 19th, so we'll see how things go about running down to met ya'll. Where are ya'll staying that weekend? I'm sure FPC has Holiday Isle booked up. We could even drive down on Fri. night if everyone wanted. But, like I said earlier, Demi and I are wanting to make this a very relaxing trip for them. If we were to bring the SeaRay down, any idea on a spot to put it? Any room at Tavanier Creek were you're at?

Hey Kitty
I might just have to bring myLUMPY OLE RESIN BUCKET up for that SOTW thing and run with ya'll. See ya next week.

Robert

Last edited by Tonto; 02-07-2004 at 08:55 PM.
Old 02-08-2004, 04:10 AM
Registered

Hey Robert Now that sotw has moved to July I highly recomend it. With all the 41's that would be a rush and there's a good chance we will have some good seas. I would love to show you around. See ya next week. NK