Notices

Active Thunder????

Old 02-07-2004, 10:06 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by R Addiction
She didn't spill a drop
I dont understand what you mean?I was talking about jewelry.wtf are you talking about
Old 02-08-2004, 01:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Paint, you need any help one this one?

Lapse,
Actually the person that was REALLY beating on his chest about AT's and had multiple screen names is not allowed on here any more and last I heard was working at the new "APACHE", so go figure.

So when you two clowns come down next week are there going to be dents all in those gangsta cars by the time they get to Fl.?

Robert
Old 02-08-2004, 06:41 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Tonto, Sorry to disappoint ya but I can't make it down this year!! The family is coming in from out of state and I can't go . Someday I'll make it to the big show. I had it all set up, killer deal and times on airfare, a nice safe and warm park bench to sleep on with my homeless buddies. I was set man.......DAMN...where's the Captain Morgan? Is Capt. good in coffee? .....I'll tell you in a minute.

Warpaint, you take care of my beeotch, ahheet! Nothin' but the finest restuarants and 5 star hotels/resorts( she deserves it having to put up with you for this long)

IMaybe next year...until then ....Bottoms Up!!

Old 02-08-2004, 08:07 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Default HAahhahaah

Now thats what I'm talkin about LMAO!!!

Wrpanties...Activeliner....Fomoinkula!!!!!!!

Tooo much.

That's how friends keep each other in check...make sure they don't get to big for their britches.

Speaking of Activeliners..my buddy John T has an 04, 37 w/720 Teagues that should be being delivered last year or sometime soon. Shes a real beauty and will hopefully break a Honeybee (100) . Anybody seen her at the shop?

Maximus
Old 02-08-2004, 08:46 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Tonto
Paint, you need any help one this one?

Lapse,
Actually the person that was REALLY beating on his chest about AT's and had multiple screen names is not allowed on here any more and last I heard was working at the new "APACHE", so go figure.

So when you two clowns come down next week are there going to be dents all in those gangsta cars by the time they get to Fl.?

Robert
Robert, no help needed here.No dents but a may need bail $ if Troutly catches me.I am going to travel at night with no headlights.You have got to love the night vision!

If you need some good deck hands on the Sea Ray i have a good crew with me We should all be at Montys on Friday for lunch.
Old 02-08-2004, 10:40 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Not if i can help it Warpanties!!! A little wizz in the tank, loosen the drain plug....you may make it to I95!!!

I'm a little bent that I can't go!!! Can you tell?
Old 02-08-2004, 10:54 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

I got it!! Warpanties.....wednesday come over to my work and ask me to take it for a test drive for a certain problem that only happens after a 1400 mile trip!! I'll have my bag packed! Can I sit in the back with your wife? Spoobidy Splabbidy!!!
Old 02-08-2004, 01:33 PM
Registered

Originally posted by R Addiction
I got it!! Warpanties.....wednesday come over to my work and ask me to take it for a test drive for a certain problem that only happens after a 1400 mile trip!! I'll have my bag packed! Can I sit in the back with your wife? Spoobidy Splabbidy!!!
RA, Its splibbity splabbity Tomes this morning, your building locked up tight but broke into mine
Attached Thumbnails Active Thunder????-tomes-011.jpg  

Last edited by WARPAINT; 02-08-2004 at 01:42 PM.
Old 02-08-2004, 09:24 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Still got those "Rolls of Lifesavers shoved up Barney's A$$" drives huh? I'll buy the new mercruiser paint!!
Old 02-09-2004, 04:50 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Troutly
Must be his version of the rainbow sticker......
Looks like they are working........they attracted you didnt they

Quick Reply: Active Thunder????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.