Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who owns the V bottom speed record? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/71547-who-owns-v-bottom-speed-record.html)

mmwalters 02-12-2004 08:03 AM

bojoe 2 I did not state an opinion. I do believe these are both honest men. If one can accept that Fountain can run 160mph why is is so hard to accept that OL can do the same

birdog 02-12-2004 04:15 PM

Originally posted by GLH
Blahh Blahhh Blahhh.............. you guys are rivaling any tread that has the word Apache in it.
Not even close to providing the hours of amusment i get from reading the Apache *****baby threads !!!

Keep trying....This has been fun reading in the depths of winter !!!:D :D

sy goldberg 02-12-2004 05:29 PM

I STAND BY MY CALL CONCERNING BAJABOB 38 AND STEVIE WONDER ON THE GPS !

Gordo 02-12-2004 05:34 PM

"If this is what Billy Frenz's association (NPBA) considers sanctioning.."
A couple of points.
1. Who is the NPBA?

2. The Outer Limits is a seriously fast boat

3. The Fountain is a seriously fast boat.

4. All participants riding/driving in either of these boats have huge testicular fortitude.

5. Since the U.I.M. is the only true world wide sanctioning body, Who does the U.I.M. recognize as the fastest V Bottom in the world?

Audiofn 02-12-2004 07:29 PM

Originally posted by Gordo
A couple of points.
1. Who is the NPBA?

4. All participants riding/driving in either of these boats have huge testicular fortitude.

5. Since the U.I.M. is the only true world wide sanctioning body, Who does the U.I.M. recognize as the fastest V Bottom in the world?

Oh Oh I KNOW I KNOW!!!!!

APBA is the ONLY sactioning body in the US that UMI recognizes. :D:D What do I win Gordo :D:D

Bloobyyou 02-12-2004 07:35 PM

Originally posted by Gordo
A couple of points.
1. Who is the NPBA?

Yoo! Gordo, Water FLOW... Horsepower , Two different entities. And when they start running in Germany,Japan, OR where ever your from, Personally I wouldn't Worry about U.I.M. Just my opinion. This is the U,S, be PROUD.

BAJA WILL 02-12-2004 07:52 PM

Hey I got a GPS that will read 175mph in my cherokee ohh I mean my 27 Fountain, yea and I didn't want anyone there when I did because well ???? Oh yea my buddy who was beside me can back it up.

Seriously, OL is a AWSOME boat but all this *****ing is unreal. SHUT UP and take the record back if its that big a deal.

;)

WILL

Formula Outlaw 02-13-2004 08:16 AM

They don't use stop watches, or GPS on NHRA drag strips. Until these boats run through timing lights, I don't believe the accuracy.