Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Who sent the sleet and snow to Austin? >

Who sent the sleet and snow to Austin?

Like Tree0Likes

Who sent the sleet and snow to Austin?

Reply

Old 02-14-2004, 09:26 AM
  #11
Registered
Thread Starter
 
BajaRunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Austin
My Boat: I aint got $hit
Posts: 3,622
Default

here are some pics, havent had 2" of snow like this for 16 years!
Attached Thumbnails Who sent the sleet and snow to Austin?-im000217.jpg  
BajaRunner is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2004, 09:27 AM
  #12
Registered
Thread Starter
 
BajaRunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Austin
My Boat: I aint got $hit
Posts: 3,622
Default

2
Attached Thumbnails Who sent the sleet and snow to Austin?-im000218.jpg  
BajaRunner is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2004, 09:27 AM
  #13
Registered
Thread Starter
 
BajaRunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Austin
My Boat: I aint got $hit
Posts: 3,622
Default

3
Attached Thumbnails Who sent the sleet and snow to Austin?-im000219.jpg  
BajaRunner is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2004, 09:27 AM
  #14
Registered
Thread Starter
 
BajaRunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Austin
My Boat: I aint got $hit
Posts: 3,622
Default

4
Attached Thumbnails Who sent the sleet and snow to Austin?-im000220.jpg  
BajaRunner is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2004, 09:28 AM
  #15
Registered
Thread Starter
 
BajaRunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Austin
My Boat: I aint got $hit
Posts: 3,622
Default

5
Attached Thumbnails Who sent the sleet and snow to Austin?-im000222.jpg  
BajaRunner is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2004, 09:38 AM
  #16
Registered
 
nomomoney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Ft Worth,Texas
My Boat: 2004 Fountain 38 Lightning
Posts: 367
Default

runner,it is still snowing up here!!!i bet we have 3 to 4 on the ground now,and is still coming down....sure is pretty though..time for a snow ball fight..
nomomoney is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2004, 07:52 PM
  #17
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 310
Default

Oh man, I bet there is some comical driving going on about now in Central TX

Are you from Austin, Baja? I grew up there is why I'm asking.......

I'd take diving in Lake Travis over San Marcos, where you can't see your hand in front of your face, and the current will take you away pretty quick.....
Dirty Race Girl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 09:16 AM
  #18
Registered
Thread Starter
 
BajaRunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Austin
My Boat: I aint got $hit
Posts: 3,622
Default

Originally posted by nomomoney
runner,it is still snowing up here!!!i bet we have 3 to 4 on the ground now,and is still coming down....sure is pretty though..time for a snow ball fight..
Well it was all gone by noon, but cool while it lasted. if it did this enough, we would have to buy snowmobiles
BajaRunner is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 09:23 AM
  #19
Registered
Thread Starter
 
BajaRunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Austin
My Boat: I aint got $hit
Posts: 3,622
Default

Originally posted by Dirty Race Girl
Oh man, I bet there is some comical driving going on about now in Central TX

Are you from Austin, Baja? I grew up there is why I'm asking.......

I'd take diving in Lake Travis over San Marcos, where you can't see your hand in front of your face, and the current will take you away pretty quick.....
I am from austin. Have you ever dove in Aquerena Springs (sp?) Lake Travis has a couple of good diving spots, you just have to know where to find em. I carry my stuff in my boat, so when I drop my shades in at devils cove, I can go down and get them back
BajaRunner is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 10:41 AM
  #20
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 310
Default

Originally posted by BajaRunner
I am from austin. Have you ever dove in Aquerena Springs (sp?) Lake Travis has a couple of good diving spots, you just have to know where to find em. I carry my stuff in my boat, so when I drop my shades in at devils cove, I can go down and get them back
Yup, I've been to Aquarena Springs a few times. Lake Travis itself is just pretty much a big dirty body of water in most spots. You don't frequent Hippie Hollow do you?

Does the Aqua Fest still go on there every summer? It used to be THE big event each year when I was growing up.
Dirty Race Girl is offline  
Reply With Quote

Quick Reply: Who sent the sleet and snow to Austin?


OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser