Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   DC Boat Show (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/72297-dc-boat-show.html)

stecz20 02-22-2004 12:02 AM

kevin, i hope you have forgotten all the awful things the upperclassmen used to do to you. taking you in in the back room closet and touching you in places only my ex wife would. tough to even think about it today. getting cut from the baseball and the football team must have been tough, but i was there for you. thank god for the debate team and the chess team. i was kind of tired of you being a third wheel on dates. when you finally decided to get your sex change operation, i was so happy for you. you dont have to hide any more who you really are. no matter male or female ill be here for you. its also important for our friends on this board to understand and accept you and not hate you for wanting to be a woman or a transsexual. although these guys dont know you and love you like i, they will to see that you are the fun loving guy they thought you were. even though you do not own a boat and you still want to be part of the in croud, its cool we are here for you and will continue to pretend we like you... your buddy dave

Phknlwyr 02-22-2004 09:33 AM

Dave, I didn't want to tell you this but..I wasn't cut from the teams, I quit. I didn't think it was fair of them to accept me into their welcoming arms when they jettisoned you, all because of your hairlip. It is not even that noticeable.

I went in for the sex change, and they showed me the post-op pics from your attempted female to male "sex-reassignment." It appears that they totally dropped the ball on your addadicktomy. I have never heard of taking the thumb and substituting that for your, well, you know. I guess you won't be hitching rides anymore.
Well, after seeing your pics, I decided against going forward. I couldn't stomach the physical affects as well as the emotional scars, knowing I would probably lead the rest of my life grasping for the brass ring and having to settle for something less, like a Cafe.

So, I'll tolerate being a man, being boatless, and being a content minivan owner for the moment. When the itch comes, and I decide to make "the changes" we'll talk. For now Dave, try and forget the whole broomhandle incident that the boys put you through. You are a better, more balanced person than you were then. Besides, Goth is coming back into fashion and you probably won't get your ass kicked like you did back in high school. I hope your gerbil is doing well. Good luck in beautician school.

Regards,
Kevin

stecz20 02-23-2004 12:10 AM

kev im just glad you were there for me. you were and are my best friend. man or woman, transsexual, or post opp i will be here for you. remember the time you got the hookers and one of them turned out to have a penis. it did not bother you in the least bit. its great that you are in touch with your sexuality. just to let you know, it does not bother me at all that you are banging my ex wife. better you than me. give me kids a kiss for me. talk to you soon buddy.. your buddy dave

klmken 02-23-2004 07:56 PM

Hey Phkn,
If you need a waterfix for a couple of years before you go private and buy and OL look at this: www.carefreeboats.com . We were at the show in the Freedom Boat Club booth. I sell for them part time as I get to use the boats as long as the engine in my boat still has the rod hanging out the side. I am a VA realtor the rest of the time. Feel free to call me anytime if you want the inside skinny.
Ken Mobley
202-251-9016

CAP071 02-23-2004 07:57 PM

At least you have a boat show Philadelphia doesn't anymore :(

Sydwayz 02-26-2004 08:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Few more...
38 Donzi

Sydwayz 02-26-2004 08:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
another...

Sydwayz 02-26-2004 08:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
OSO's Brett Dean, (bsag)

Sydwayz 02-26-2004 08:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Donzi Classic, w/ 350 (LOVE these boats!)

Sydwayz 02-26-2004 08:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
350 in Donzi