Bin Laden 'surrounded'

Old 02-21-2004, 06:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Question Bin Laden 'surrounded'

Bin Laden 'surrounded'

February 22, 2004
A BRITISH Sunday newspaper is claiming Osama bin Laden has been found and is surrounded by US special forces in an area of land bordering north-west Pakistan and Afghanistan.

The Sunday Express, known for its sometimes colourful scoops, claims the al-Qaeda leader has been "sighted" for the first time since 2001 and is being monitored by satellite.

The paper claims he is in a mountainous area to the north of the Pakistani city of Quetta. The region is said to be peopled with bin Laden supporters and the terrorist leader is estimated to also have 50 of his fanatical bodyguards with him.

The claim is attributed to "a well-placed intelligence source" in Washington, who is quoted as saying: "He (bin Laden) is boxed in."

The paper says the hostile terrain makes an all-out conventional military assault impossible. The plan to capture him would depend on a "grab-him-and-go" style operation.

"US helicopters already sited on the Afghanistan border will swoop in to extricate him," the newspaper says. It claims bin Laden and his men "sleep in caves or out in the open. The area is swept by fierce snow storms howling down from the 10,000ft-high mountain peaks. Donkeys are the only transport."

The special forces are "absolutely confident" there is no escape for bin Laden, and are awaiting the order to go in and get him.

"The timing of that order will ultimately depend on President Bush," the paper says. "Capturing bin Laden will certainly be a huge help for him as he gets ready for the election."

The article says bin Laden's movements are monitored by a National Security Agency satellite.

On Thursday last week, General Richard Myers, chairman of the US joint chiefs of staff, said America had been engaged in "intense" efforts to capture bin Laden, who was believed to be hiding in the border area between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

But he insisted that the focus of the search had not narrowed for months.

The Sunday Telegraph
http://www.sundaytelegraph.news.com....-28778,00.html
Old 02-21-2004, 06:36 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hope this is legit... I'd be surprised if he allows himself to be taken alive, coward.
Old 02-21-2004, 08:50 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

That coward will never be taken alive, I'd be willin to bet on it. It will be a MIRACLE if they capture him. Let's all hope & pray. It would serve a little justice for all the innocent people that he's killed and maimed.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 02-21-2004, 09:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't want to sound cruel, But a bullet only cost 5 Cents and that still will be to good for him! He should be hung from a Helicopter over Ground zero and dropped on fire in to the hell hole he created.... Just like the poor folks that jumped to there deaths that Septemper 11th Morning..
Old 02-21-2004, 09:36 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Shanghied Again
I don't want to sound cruel, But a bullet only cost 5 Cents and that still will be to good for him! He should be hung from a Helicopter over Ground zero and dropped on fire in to the hell hole he created.... Just like the poor folks that jumped to there deaths that Septemper 11th Morning..
yeah!... I agree... let him get his "virgins" on the other side.... bastard.... but let him suffer for a few minutes on this side.... he should have a pig lard enema for starters... fix his moslum a**...
Old 02-21-2004, 09:48 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'll never forget the World Trade Centers crumbling to the ground. I saw it from Jersey City. I have a hate burning inside of me for Bin Laden and his bunch of terrorist scumbags since 9-11.
He has to be caught Dead or Alive. And all those terrorists have to be killed. No matter where they are and who is harboring them.
Old 02-21-2004, 09:56 PM
Registered

Originally posted by CigaretteFirefox
I'll never forget the World Trade Centers crumbling to the ground. I saw it from Jersey City. I have a hate burning inside of me for Bin Laden and his bunch of terrorist scumbags since 9-11.
He has to be caught Dead or Alive. And all those terrorists have to be killed. No matter where they are and who is harboring them.
That is the scary part... there are lots of millitant moslems already floating around... probably already here in this country... that waiter at the IHOP that brought you your hotcakes the other day.... might be him... who knows..
Old 02-21-2004, 10:01 PM
Wildfire

Hopefully, this is accurate and we have him surrounded. Capturing Saddam was great for our country and world, this would be the icing on the cake. Let us all pray that our military is close.

I also agree that a bullet is far too good. Noriega was held in a federal penitentiary in Illinois until he died. Just knowing that he was isolatated, a world away from his people would work for me.

Of course, it doesn't help to know that many of the Saudis have been schooled to hate the West. In other words, I doubt it will stop terrorism long term. HOWEVER, I FULLY SUPPORT ALL ACTIONS OUR GOVERNMENT IS TAKING TO PROTECT OUR COUNTRY AND PROMOTE FREEDOM ACROSS THE GLOBE. On a personal side, one of my coworkers is a sniper SGT. recently deployed to Tekrete. Although his mission is terrible, I wish him God-speed and good hunting.

Last edited by Wildfire; 02-21-2004 at 10:07 PM.

Old 02-21-2004, 10:06 PM
Registered

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wildfire
[B]Hopefully, this is accurate and we have him surrounded. Capturing Saddam was great for our country and world, this would be the icing on the cake. Let us all pray that our military is close.

I also agree that a bullet is far too good. Noriega was held in a federal penitentiary in Illinois until he died. ... Correction... Noriega is still alive and living in Florida... you may be thinking of John Gotti... he died in Illinois...
Old 02-21-2004, 10:08 PM
Wildfire

Sorry for the mix-up. I stand corrected.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.