Extreme Boats Mag. not delivering!

Notices

Extreme Boats Mag. not delivering!

Old 02-26-2004, 06:39 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally posted by Hard On
I signed up for it about a 2 weeks ago and got the issue 2 days ago. Hate to here about you rtrouble with them, I was actually pleased with how fast I got mine.
Same here. I was extremely satisfied!
Old 02-26-2004, 06:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I subscribed when it was posted here so i could start with the February "OSO" issue (Like they claimed), hopefully i still receive that issue.
Old 02-26-2004, 07:03 AM
Registered

Here's the add posted by the board gods and i double checked, I paid on February 9th through paypal.

Extreme Boats Magazine features Offshoreonly!! (Post #1)

Mesa, Arizona - February 4, 2004

Extreme Boats Magazine is pleased to announce that “OffshoreOnly.com” is featured as our cover story for Issue 6. Throughout the last few years, Steve has propelled “OSO” into quite a phenomenon in the boating arena. OSO has helped bring boaters across the country together ‘on-line’ to share their passions. In our feature article, we trace back thru Steve’s boating history and his hectic, but envious, schedule of attending many of the top boating events in the country. It’s a job any boater would die for.

EBM first met up with Steve and his traveling OffshoreOnly.Com “office” at the Smoke on the Water Poker Run in Michigan. Most recently we got together at the APBA Worlds in Orange Beach, Alabama where we were lucky enough to go out on his Official APBA Pace boat. Steve also helped EBM congratulate our first annual Extreme Vacation winner who was flown into the APBA World championship for the occasion.

The “OSO” issue of Extreme Boats Magazine includes complete coverage of the Orange Beach and Key West events, with many exclusive photographs from Jamie Russell who covered the event for EBM. The issue also includes more extreme coverage as only EBM can bring you! We’ve got a factory-direct extreme 40’ Skater with an awesome purpose-built Chevrolet C5500 Crew Cab, plus tons of extreme projects, installs, boats and more.

As part of this announcement, Extreme Boats Magazine is offering a special discounted price on subscriptions exclusively for OSO members. We have set up a special web address for this offer which is not available to the general public. For the special offer, please visit www.extremeboatsmag.com/subscribeoso.shtml. Signup today and your subscription will start with the “OSO” issue. This offer ends February 22nd at midnight.

For more information about Extreme Boats Magazine, please visit our website at www.extremeboatsmag.com or contact us at EBM – P.O. Box 51929 – Mesa, Arizona 85208 – Office: (480) 357-6994 – email: [email protected]. Visit our website to subscribe to our newsletter (http://www.extremeboatsmag.com/ebmNewsletterIssue6.html )

OffshoreOnly has attached this image:

Old 02-26-2004, 07:59 AM
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I subscribed a few months ago, within 2 weeks of sending my payment I got my first issue, then... nada... the next issue I was to get is the OSO issue.... Others have had it for almost 2 weeks now... Guess it must take awhile to get to FL?
Old 02-26-2004, 08:22 AM
oxford

Thanks for all your response. I will wait and see if they get my issue to me on 2-27-04. I will agree that this is a great magazine. I get too disappointed because I look forward to getting it too much every month. Maybe I need to get a life during the winter.

Old 02-26-2004, 09:24 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Is the magazine available at retail outlets? I have looked in Barnes & Noble and Borders books and found nothing, anyone know where you can find it "on the shelves"?

I have tried contacting them directly but they have yet to get back to me and that was two weeks ago.
Old 02-26-2004, 09:26 AM
oxford

Yes they are on the shelf at Barns and Nobles in Opry Mills mall, Nashville TN. Saw it yesterday, 2-25-04.

Old 02-26-2004, 09:33 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by oxford
Yes they are on the shelf at Barns and Nobles in Opry Mills mall, Nashville TN. Saw it yesterday, 2-25-04.
Daaaaaaaamn, that's a long way to drive for a magazine!

Thanks for the info, I'll check my other local B&N and see if they have it yet.
Old 02-26-2004, 10:29 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Liquidsation you saw a post a while back about this issue because I handed out a hundred or so copies at the OSO party in Richmond the day after it came from the printers.

From what I'm seeing, subscribers have started to receive thier copies just this week or late last week.

Things have been worked out and I'm sure once your mailman is done reading your issue, he'll pass it along to you.

Too Old....thanks for the lap dance.
Old 02-26-2004, 10:49 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Do the math check with a Hastings music store, mine here carry it on the self.

Quick Reply: Extreme Boats Mag. not delivering!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.