Notices

I Survied the COPS Party

Old 03-07-2004, 08:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

27 days, thats cool, It is your turn to take us on the town. make sure you post this so we can all register. It looks like I need to join the COPS club. Any specific dues, registration, initiation involved. Can't be a free loader you know, and yes MrsPY, I know Chicago and Rush street well and it makes GR look like a pea. Can't wait. I am going to bed now (9pm ET), I am whipped. 4 hours of sleep just caught up with me.
Old 03-07-2004, 08:08 PM
Registered

Now I know why Parnell stayed up so late (early) he was sleeping at the dinner. Thats him in the last picture with Rick and Curtis from near to far. You know what, post party blues should be a documented ailment, it is a fact, I could have spent today with you all, I (and Jackie) had so much fun.

Last edited by MitchStellin; 03-07-2004 at 08:12 PM.
Old 03-07-2004, 08:13 PM
Registered

Nice pick Jack, I thought I slid under the radar but you caught us.
Old 03-07-2004, 08:28 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Wink

Kathy and I just wanted to say how much fun we had meeting everyone last night. There was no "I have more money than you" or big ego's of what we all have in boats. We were all there for the love of the sport and to see Bobby at his best.
We look forward to this summer and getting to know all of you better. Everyone was down to earth and certainly knows how to have a good time!
I am sitting here with the calculator trying to figure out how I can afford one of those sweet '42 Chief's. Sounds like quite a few orders are on the books for Scott's new company "Chief Powerboats". It is well on it's way to success. I wish him and all the others involved much luck and can't wait to see it. Kathy wants a tee shirt so she can wear it proudly. I know they will make the tribe PROUD!!!!!!! Thanks guys!
THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!

Little Tommy and Kathy
Old 03-07-2004, 09:28 PM
Registered

party looks like i missed out... wish i was there

Don
Old 03-07-2004, 09:45 PM
Registered

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MitchStellin
[B]Now I know why Parnell stayed up so late (early) he was sleeping at the dinner.

Must have been when Stinson was talking about how to turn in a stepped hull f-2 top gun.

BTW I wasn't sleeping. Just trying not to let Krista Nykamp see me looking at her.

Well done everyone. A good time was had by all.
Old 03-07-2004, 09:58 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by GLH
You must of had fun!
Yep! Got the same call.
Attached Thumbnails I Survied the COPS Party-p3070014.jpg  
Old 03-07-2004, 10:20 PM
Registered

Originally posted by PokerRunGunT/S
Yep! Got the same call.
Me Too !!!
Old 03-07-2004, 10:39 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Some Things Never Change, Fortunately

First I would like to thank Jack and all the people that attended the Cops party in Grand Rapids, for the kind and warm reception, it was well appreciated.
It was great to see many old friends, and meet lots of new ones. As far as the party goes, all I could say is, you guys know how to party!!
Also while we are on the subject, SOMETHINGS NEVER CHANGE! It’s been many years since I heard a bartender say “LAST CALL”, and shortly after say, Folks we are closed and not serving anymore please leave!!!! “Can you just imagine?”
Thank you all for a wonderful evening, I had a wonderful time and looking forward to spending more time in your area in the very near future.

Thank You All
Bobby Saccenti
Old 03-07-2004, 10:44 PM
Registered

Default Re: Some Things Never Change, Fortunately

Originally posted by Bob Saccenti
First I would like to thank Jack and all the people that attended the Cops party in Grand Rapids, for the kind and warm reception, it was well appreciated.
It was great to see many old friends, and meet lots of new ones. As far as the party goes, all I could say is, you guys know how to party!!
Also while we are on the subject, SOMETHINGS NEVER CHANGE! It’s been many years since I heard a bartender say “LAST CALL”, and shortly after say, Folks we are closed and not serving anymore please leave!!!! “Can you just imagine?”
Thank you all for a wonderful evening, I had a wonderful time and looking forward to spending more time in your area in the very near future.

Thank You All
Bobby Saccenti
Thanks for everything. Good luck with your new projects and you're welcome back anytime with or w/o a ride. Parnell

Quick Reply: I Survied the COPS Party

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.