Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
DirtyRaceGirl In Critical Condition >

DirtyRaceGirl In Critical Condition

Notices

DirtyRaceGirl In Critical Condition

Old 03-13-2004, 12:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rforsey mailed me some money and I am matching it (it was generous) I will sent it to the above mentioned address, we want the folks helping the kids to get some relief, cards and flowers are great but these Children are going to need some rather long term care and the great folks watching them need some help with this task. I will send a card with the money to DRG with a note on the intended use for this money, I am sure she would be very appreciative of this and am sure her well being is second to her children's, in her mind. Glad to hear she is improving and if anyone wants to do the same, PM me and I will make sure she knows who the money is from and all will be acknowledged in the card. I am not in this for anything and want all to share in her joy of this gift. Thanks, Mitch
Old 03-13-2004, 12:19 PM
Registered

Get Well Soon Our prayers are with you...
Old 03-13-2004, 01:19 PM

That is awesome news Ange!!!
Old 03-13-2004, 03:11 PM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

I just talked to Trent on the phone. He has been in to see Denise and let me know that she mostly sleeping quietly and is not restless. She is breathing on her own at this time. In light of some of her injuries, this is a big step forward.

Mitch, I really appreciate your stepping forward to coordinate with the other OSO'ers. You are absolutely correct about taking care of the kids. There is a wonderful group of people there taking care of the kids and they do need as much support as we can give them. I have talked to Deb this morning and she is staying at Denise's house with the kids in the evenings so that they are in familiar surroundings. This means Deb is going to be maintaining her own home as well as Denise's. Denise's kids have always been her first priority and knowing that they are at home with good friends will go along way toward helping her recover. We really appreciate all of the offers of help. Deb has a lot on her plate right now and anything you send to her will go a long way toward helping her keep things as normal as possible for the kids. You guys are the absolute best here and your support is unparalleled.
Old 03-13-2004, 04:51 PM
Registered

Great news!! This is not a Web Site, it is a Family and even though I only know her from a screen name, that does not mean she is in our thoughts and prayers. I used the power of the Board to get me thru my tough time and it is the least I can do to give back. Plus it makes me feel soooo good to help others in need. If I could make a living of it I would. In many respects my job of lending money satisfies this need, I can give much better than take
Old 03-13-2004, 05:24 PM
Banned

That's fantastic to hear she is breathing on her own. If there is anything we can do, we are only 45 minutes away.

Joe
Old 03-13-2004, 09:13 PM
Registered

finally some good news......thank god.
Old 03-13-2004, 10:08 PM
Registered

Glad to hear that she is on her way to recovery. and Mitch you are so right that this is not about anything other the being there for fellow OSO'ers, I have never seen anything like this. we are so Glad to be apart of this it's not like like being on a performance boat site it's like being part of a family. the people out here are real not what do you have and what can you do for me we have many members on here that are Top of the line and they respond no matter what boat you have . Mitch you talked to Kell this week and you sound like a real class a guy I know you went though a divorce from Hell.. just want you to know I have been there and paid an unbelievable amount of money and seen IT"S a boy balloons out on the front steps.... not my child but my money .... I was told the right one will come a long ... I said where do I find her Price chopper.. run my cart into her they are not in the bars. one day I got a phone call on my cell asked me if I was happy she almost hung up on me because I didn't know who she was I told her if you have this number you know me enough to know if I am happy or not...It has been like a dream since... I went from a 1 Bedroom apartment and a 26' camper for me and my only son Brett to a 2600' house on the Lake with 285' Lake front in one year know we have a 32' Baja and a 31' Bullet Cigarette on our landing . I am a true believer that behind every good man is an awesome woman... she love's high performance boats more then anyone and for that i love her... P.S. we will be married soon but I have to sell off a Boat soon... went to 1000's islands poker run... boat had problems and ended up on shore which sucked **** If we where all to meet in 2004 where do you think it should be maybe LOTO not sure but Denise we are with you and once you get trough this where should we all meet to have a hell of alot of fun let us know RAMPAGE.......
Ron & Kell

Last edited by Rforsey; 03-14-2004 at 01:34 PM.
Old 03-14-2004, 12:08 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I just got home from the hospital and she made it thru the day uneventfully, which is great, She is progressing better than expected according to the doctor, but they did say it will be worse b4 it will be better. As tough as it was to see her in the shape she is in, it was so good to see her chest going up and down without the assistance of the machine, after having a completely collasped lung just two days ago. Her liver was lacerated and it was able to be sewn together without any partial removal.

Denise's oldest daughter won her soccer game this morning and scored a few goals. Her youngest is handling it as well as could be expected. Deb is doing her best to provide for the children and make their lives as normal as possible. She is an absolute angel. Due to their ages(10 & 8) they arent able to see her right now and they miss her, but they know that she will be able to see them soon.

Steve(OSO) I want to thank you for assembling such a great group of people! Mitch you are the man and so many others that have voiced and put Denise and her children in their thoughts and prayers.

Take care all and I will keep everyone aprised of whats going on.

Trent
Old 03-14-2004, 12:57 AM
Registered

Good news

Quick Reply: DirtyRaceGirl In Critical Condition

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.