Update on 260 Sonic Prowler (Test run) >

Update on 260 Sonic Prowler (Test run)

Notices

Update on 260 Sonic Prowler (Test run)

Old 03-23-2004, 08:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by 509 SC
I wonder if Sonic has changed the x dimension with the ITS. In the picture of the engine compartment, what's the fiberglass structure to the left of the header? Is it just a cosmetic cover for the stringer or something else?
I'm not sure, but they are both good questions that I’ll add to my list.

Originally posted by 509 SC
If the bolster was moved back any farther the rear seat legroom would suffer. You can't have a large cabin, walk around deck, roomy engine compartment and a big cockpit! It's only a 26' boat I have a Prowler and think it offers alot for it's size!
Don't get me wrong, I am very pleased with my boat. It's just the fact that I had a 24' Outlaw before which had a lot more cockpit room. (And, yes I do know that I only went up a foot in over all length with a molded swim platform and longer bow.) At the time I was looking to purchase a Sonic I hadn’t seen a 260 in person, only a 46SS, and two 358s. Hardly a good judging tool. With all of this being said, it was a bit of a shock when I stepped in my new boat for the first time. Over all, I couldn’t be more please with the boat.