Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
...well new avatar....made a decision! >

...well new avatar....made a decision!

Notices

...well new avatar....made a decision!

Old 03-21-2004, 03:11 PM
LPA2106

Talking ...well new avatar....made a decision!

and the verdict...
Attached Thumbnails ...well new avatar....made a decision!-35ex.jpg  

Old 03-21-2004, 03:12 PM
LPA2106

why....best $/speed/mpg/fun investment for me in the Michigan lakes...gonna go with a 35' as soon as I can cash in a few more options

Old 03-21-2004, 03:14 PM
LPA2106

....but i still like a lot of the rest too!

it's just that with HO's ..and a deal I am looking at....you won't believe what they are considering....

....my only suggestions...find a dealer with THE BOAT you want and negotiate...

....let's just say out the door in the 140's

Old 03-21-2004, 03:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i might have to change mine now
Old 03-21-2004, 03:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think there is one for 129k WI
Old 03-21-2004, 04:35 PM
LPA2106

actually I saw that ....I am offering mid 130's out the door ...probably will get it....have been bidding all week.

Old 03-21-2004, 05:11 PM
LPA2106

...got an e-mail from a dealer with t-HP500's who saw this on the board and new I am looking...with a checkbook in my hand...he dosen't want our negotiations mentioned here but with Hp 500's let us just say the deal is amazing...he would do $129 with Ho's and tad more for Hp 500's cause that is all he has in stock and is floor planing a few boats...will deliver and would come get the boat if any significant problems that can't be fixed at my end .and will put in writing a one week turnaround barring anything too major...

...this guy is breaking his neck to do a deal....I am trying for $140 out the door with Hp 500's and several other options...prem stereo...extra props..2004

he has a 2004 42' with t-HO's and $175 in cash could possibly do it...granted a 72ish mph boat...but hey a new 42' and 70's is fine as my old boat only did 60 and I was ok with it...insurance is very reasonable too...that's looking good to as a possibility

Old 03-21-2004, 05:45 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

things very slow at the fountain factory again?
Old 03-21-2004, 06:01 PM
LPA2106

yup GLH...nice pics you had on your last thread!
Attached Images  

Old 03-21-2004, 06:26 PM
LPA2106

why go through all this just to buy a boat GLH?

I had 3 boats....the Wellcarft 26' Nova ST was a real solid boat had t-350mags,,,21pitch prop...and hit 60mph...very very solid boat....

...I had another 23'er with a 454...it was a Rinker performance boat...a magazine article sold me on it...great boat until you hit a wave or roller...needed tabs down quite a bit on lake St Clair and not a weekend boat in those waters...so I boat a boat that was nice but not up to the job...

...prior to that was partners in a Pantera...nice boat but a bad partner....so I got out of the partnership...

...now I want a boat that is both solid and very fast and can handle the water I boat in and I want to pay cash...period..no more payments...so price is very important...that's why the Executioner..i will keep it 15 years....I take excellent care of my boats and keep them on rack storage...

I almost bought a boat that is nice but speed is poor for the money though quality is great...

...so oso members helped me a lot through the process..

....hey I have to admit I learned a lot...didn't know how great Cigarettes and Apache's are.....if some investments upturn I will surely have one...and probably keep this Fountain too...I was in an older 10 meter...and until you ride in one it's all talk...it was a great boat then...

Quick Reply: ...well new avatar....made a decision!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.