Notices

Loss of Wisdom

Old 04-05-2004, 09:14 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My dentist used a pre-fabbed packing kit with a gauze that was impregnated with the goodie. This special gauze pretty much filled the socket and would keep stuff out of the hole. (With careful eating)

Top Ten foods for people who can't chew:

10: Mashed potatoes
9: Scrambled eggs
8: Tuna rolled into little balls and popped like pills
7: Hummus
6: Applesauce
5: Armor chicken spread (do it like the tuna)
4: Did I mention mashed potatoes?
3: Drink Poweraide
2:More scrambled eggs
1: Carnation instant breakfast
Old 04-05-2004, 07:12 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 138 Likes on 83 Posts

you forgot:

* Kraft Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese. The noodles are small enough that you can swallow the mouthful without chewing.

* green beans, canned. You don't have to chew them, just give them a squeeze with your teeth (or gums if you aint got no choppers) and they split down the seam and burst into two halves and the little bean thingys in them. Can then swallow.

* yogurt (fruit on the bottom). Can dredge up whatever level of fruitiness you desire.

* Won Ton Soup. Minus the won tons.

* Any CHEAP soup. Campbell's regular variety works. The premium soups have pieces large enough you have to chew them. The cheap stuff can be drank like a milkshake.

* Milkshake. Can be drank just like cheap soup. Best if let melt some if the cold causes discomfort.

* Bread pudding. With raisins. And that hot glaze stuff they drizzle on it. Ain't gotta be TOO OLD to eat that stuff. Yum.

* Pudding. See "Snack Pack". In my opinion, Jello pudding in the plastic containers just isn't as good. Any pudding you have to cook is good, but the instant mix and fridge pudding leave me quite unfulfilled.

* Scrambled eggs with cheese. Does a better job of staying on your tongue instead of getting in the tooth holes.

* Quarter Pounders. Great for providing the basis for Burger McNuggets, my next get rich quick scheme...

Today's update: Clove packings provide an effective pain barrier for exactly 5 hours, at which time they become completely used up and provide no relief whatsoever. That 5 hour mark arrived at 1:24pm. I was finally able to leave the office at 4:17pm. I had to make three critical stops on the way home and entered the home at 5:29pm. Took me two minutes to swap out the clove packing. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.
Old 04-05-2004, 07:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ohhhh, how long are we gonna milk this thing? hee hee
Old 04-05-2004, 07:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I'll keep posting about it till I get bored with it.

Then I'll hop on somebody else's thread and hijack it.
Old 04-06-2004, 05:05 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[COLOR=darkblue]Good Morning McCry-Baby,, Hope the Grand-Canyon's are feeling better today!!!!
Pull out your Daily Planner and ink in Sat. June 12th for your Trip North, to Ky. Lake!!! We are putting together a Poker/Fun Run for that Date!!! We just learned that Mid-America isn't coming this year,, so we decided to take on the Task our-selves!!! We will be Taking off from Ky-Dam Marina,, its right off of I-24 , about 2 minutes south!! I'll keep you posted when more details become Avl.

Ive been trying to buy Clove-Tampon Stock all Morning, to no Avail,,,,,you'll probably drag this out another 6 months

Mitch & Tracey
Old 04-06-2004, 08:48 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

waaaaaahhhhh oowwwwwww
OH, it's you.
I thought you were my wife.

Hmm. June 12? My birthday's the 10th, gotta make sure that some national level party planning hasn't already begun...

KyDam Marina? Isn't that the Marina that the Leepers own? (no, I didn't say lepers, the Leeper family..) Good people.

Sounds fun. Keep me in the loop.

** back to your regularly scheduled program **

ooooowwwwwww waaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
ooooooooooooooooooooo ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

(the dentist gets another dose of me at 3:30 today. I'm confident that pictures of my mouth will soon be on the covers of all the major dental medical journals in next months issues...)