Notices

Hot Tubs and Spas

Old 04-04-2004, 08:50 PM
SOX
Semper Fi
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a Master Spa, I chose it because of it's power. It has three pumps and a circulator. Also two of the seats have magnets embedded into the fiberglass for that magnetic therapy.

When checking out Spas do your home work!!! I went to poolandspa.com you can search every spa on the market apples to apples. There IS a difference in insulation, power, pumps,ect.

Very important to me was the heater...My neighbor has a spa which just can't keep up in the winter without closing the cover half way to keep in the heat...I've been in my Master in 5 degree weather with out problem, well my beer was freezing but the tub ran great...

Good luck!!
Old 04-04-2004, 08:59 PM
SOX
Semper Fi
Platinum Member

Try this link

http://www.poolandspa.com/
Old 04-04-2004, 09:17 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by SOX
Also two of the seats have magnets embedded into the fiberglass for that magnetic therapy.

whats magnet therapy?
Old 04-04-2004, 09:58 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Re: Hot Tubs and Spas

Originally posted by traviss
Dude.. Just go downtown to one of those chinese massage parlors..

You'll get a massage in more ways then one

Alot cheaper then a tub
Jes#s Chr!st Traviss..... is there anything.... ANYTHING .... that doesn't make you think of sex?........... ....
Old 04-04-2004, 10:04 PM
Registered

I don't think so... everything that is on this site leads to sex.. no matter what it is...

remember I am erotically challanged
Old 04-05-2004, 01:52 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Recently replaced an older CalSpa with a new Master Spa. Like it much better! Better control over jets and more energy efficient insulation and pump arrangement. Nothing better after a hard day (or night) at work!
Old 04-05-2004, 01:03 PM
AIRTIME

I BOUGHT a coastgulf I WOULD ONLY LOOK AT 3 SPAS D 1 ;SUNDANCE ; ' HOT SPRINGS and make shore you water TEST the tubs. I tested the 3 and not my dum Isaved 4,000 but not the power of the others 6 person DI, SUN , HOT , ABOUT 8,000 TO 9,000

Old 04-05-2004, 01:27 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Airtime - What about Caldera?
Old 04-05-2004, 04:07 PM
AIRTIME

on that spa, haven;t seen then in New England the think to do is water test, I'm a moron for not testing gulfcoast which made at hydrospa in FL which are't that good either. SBI had a boat with hydrospa on the side SV IHAVE TEN HP BUT WITH OUT A DIVERTER NOT ENOUGH PRESURE FOR ME YOU NEED TO WATER TEST NEXT YEAR 'm selling mine and buying aD1 OR MAXUS BY SUNDANCE ADOUT $11',000D1 HAS A MODEL ABOUT THE SAMEFOR $13,000 I TYPE SLOW ANYONE CAN CALL ME 5082308607 AFER 6PM TO NIGHT I'LL TELL YOU A HOLE LOTWHAT TO LOOK FOR ART

Old 04-05-2004, 07:06 PM
SOX
Semper Fi
Platinum Member

Originally posted by BajaRunner
whats magnet therapy?

It is supposed to help blood circulation which helps healing of tired joints etc.. I have spoken to people that wear jewelry made of magnets and they swear by it. I don't know how true it is, but I don't think it can hurt. And I always feel better after getting out of the tub than I do going in!

Quick Reply: Hot Tubs and Spas

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.