Notices

I have one question

Old 04-06-2004, 12:13 PM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 41 Posts

Jim, Thanks for showing us all of your favorite spots in Key West my memory is a little fuzzy for parts of that evening but apparently I was quite opinionated. After enough coctails I probably thought my opinion was actually important and somewhat relevant,anyways steps or no steps I'll be happy when Steve decides what he wants after all the boating season is right around the corner. Thank you very much for the offer we would love to go out on your boat (I'll be sure to try and lighten up the big guy so he doesn't slow you down). As for what I feed him thats pretty much anything we have in the house I think I work full time just to pay for groceries, but I figure as long as I keep him the size he is I'll always look small next to him. Say hello to Mary we had a great time with the both of you and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Krista
Old 04-07-2004, 08:56 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally posted by Krista
I'll be sure to try and lighten up the big guy so he doesn't slow you down
No worries Krista that's why Jim has the big pawahh in his tub of glue god knows he needs it haulin Mary around!

Besides he has only 400 hours on those mills they're new, good for another two seasons before he needs a rebuilt!
Old 04-07-2004, 09:32 PM
WickedWon

Krista, Don't believe a word Jim says, he likes to tease everybody. From what I remember, you were a perfect lady. Great picture bye the way. I"m gonna have to borrow that lucky dress for the next poker run. Hope to see you sometime soon. Like Jim said, we would love to have you ride with us sometime. Mary

P.S. Hello Steve I was just wondering where's my shirt ? Krista and I are the same size. HMMMMMM

Old 04-07-2004, 10:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Steve,

Have you found a boat yet?
Old 04-08-2004, 05:56 AM
Registered

Default APACHE

Morning everyone, Mary I have your MASQUERADE shirt and will send it to you if you like, or I'll give it to Jim the next time he is at SABER, I hope all is well with you and the family. Freddie I have not found a boat yet, considering a 38TG with 6's or a 41 APACHE, I have looked at at least 10 in the last year and am still shopping. JD rember I am like balast with feet, so you don't need a transfer pump to move me around, I saw your bad boy yesterday at SABER, AWSOME!! I swung by to look at Parns drives, on the way home from doing a 50 Hustler. Freddie have you replaced the 42 yet, congrates on the new homestead, hopefully you and your brother can come over to Smoke on the water poker run. Have agood day everyone. Steve

Last edited by Nykamp; 04-08-2004 at 06:06 AM.
Old 04-08-2004, 08:52 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Steve and Krista .... From what I've heard ... you folks sure would make a nice addition to the Saber family !!!

JM
Attached Thumbnails I have one question-saber%40stevos.jpg  
Old 04-08-2004, 09:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Steve,

We will definatley try to make it out to the SMOTW. When is it July?

Did you look at the 41 in upstate NY, (Mike's Boat). I did, PM e for more info.

My wife & I are excited about the new house. We also sold our house today!!!

Check your PM bOx

Fred
Old 04-09-2004, 08:17 AM
Registered

Default SABER

Jerrry thats a nice shot of your bad boy, I don't know if I could do enought detailing to feed all your horse. Fred congrates on the selling of the house, got any M3 conv.'s at your lot? If I don't get the mrs. a boat I'll have to get her a summer toy. Everybody have a great weekend. Steve
Old 04-09-2004, 08:51 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Steve .... you need to get WickedWon as a regular customer .... fuel bill worries will be a thing of the past !!!
Old 04-09-2004, 03:17 PM
Registered

Default JD

Perfect, will find out. I can always use more work, I got a new dually to pay for too, I pick her up tuesday. Keep america rolling. Have a good one. Steve

Quick Reply: I have one question

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.