Like Tree0Likes

nortechs new 39 v bottom

Old 04-04-2004, 06:43 PM
Banned

Default set the record staight

I did buy a 40 baja in december and it is currently listed at broker at lake ozark, i was looking for a 43 nortech after seeing jazzmans at radical graphics. i think nortechs are awesome. I 'm looking for 6 drives and imco drives for my new nortech. I have ordered several boats from nortech from the 36-50. I've known Terry for a long time back in the black thunder days. I am going to nortech on the 12th through destin to pick up the 50 v bottom that we currently have a deposit on. and the first 36 cat is being painted at rodneys at radical graphics and riggied with chips 800efi's and imco drives at competition marine. the company name is midwest performance marine and we have invested alot of money and commitment to nortech. so feel free to call jeff jazzman and terry sobo if you dont believe me. but we are the exclusive dealer for nortech for the entire midwest region and western us region. we will be one of nortech best dealers and have already sold 2 boats in less than 2 weeks, and have put together a great group of vendors to produce the best engine, graphics, trailer, warranty and nortech boat packages in the u.s. I believe nortech makes the best constructed boat for the money and have commited themselves to becoming the best boat manufacturer in the u.s. hopefully this answers all the questions for everyone, just cant wait to get the first 36 cat on the lake.
Old 04-04-2004, 07:16 PM
Banned

Default yes i know pricing

was inquiring if anyone thought it would compete against the other 39's and what most of themwwere being priced at to help me to determine where the market is and the price point wee need to be in to sell the 39's and what power we need to put in them to stay competetive thats all. just asking for some marketing advice because i respect everyone on oso and you guys are my potential customers. i'm getting all the knowledge i can get from the board to put several nortechs on the water. thanks
Old 04-04-2004, 09:01 PM
WickedWon

Default More From

The only midwest dealer ? What about Boatme in Michigan ?

Old 04-04-2004, 09:07 PM
Charter Member #319
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Fever Mike
Don't F with my buddy Too Old!
Wiggler, anyone that has a dealership for ANYTHING...boats, cars, motorcycles, drums and guitars, home audio, toilets ect... knows the price of the product of the company's the sell.

Call your good friend Terry and ask him the price of the boats that your dealership sell's!

Old 04-04-2004, 11:03 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally posted by Troutly
Woa!!! Nothing like jumping in off the top rope!!!
If ya can't run with the big dawgs, best to stay on the porch!
Old 04-04-2004, 11:09 PM
Registered
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: 31 Resin bucket

Quote:
Originally posted by dockrocker
Wiggler, are you related to LPA2106 by chance?
inbread
Old 04-04-2004, 11:12 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1989 18.5 ft XLT powerplay

Wow I am getting more liquor and popcorn now
Old 04-05-2004, 07:50 AM
Banned

Default ride demos

If any member wants to experience a complimentary ride in the 3600 cat, which is our first demo boat, just come by and well take you out. were at the corner of 54 and business 54 at double diamonds brokerage corner, which is where we will have our office and show room. if any oso member is interested in any of the nortech line let me know and I'll make you a great deal as were anxious to get our product on the water. thanks
Old 04-05-2004, 08:53 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: 2006 Formula 260BR

Blondin and Gardner are in Michigan and are reps to Nortech. I guess MI is not in the Midwest anymore (call a press conference).

Nortech will compete with OL in the 39, because that is were they both position themselves (top quality at a top price). Too early to guess as to the performance of the NT39, but OL will be hard to beat on speed. NT is generally not one to be the fasted, but the best quality they can make.

I spoke to Marc and Terry about the 39 and they have some information on the boat. Why don't you PM boatme and get the information from the other Midwest rep? Or call Terry, as he always gets back to people very quickly.

Where is 54 and blah blah blah (how about a state and city Mr. Wiggler).
Old 04-05-2004, 09:25 AM
Ed
Gold Member
Gold Member

Default Nor-Tech 39 Speeds...

The older(1998) 38' Nor-Tech Vee Hull with 500 HP's ran 79-80 m.p.h...with Nor-Tech built 650's, it ran 85 m.p.h...Ron Potter from Innovation built those engines. Very respectable speeds for the power. The new hull design should improve those speeds greatly. Excellent quality and workmanship. No wonder everyone looking to move up from their smaller Powerplay's, etc...is taking on the Nor-Tech...Quality, Customer Service, Prompt Delivery, Great People! Ed