Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cedat Point OH (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/76283-cedat-point-oh.html)

tizbad4 04-10-2004 07:27 PM

Im in!!!! 40 min. run from here.

glassdave 04-10-2004 07:59 PM

lets start workin on a date for this deal. :cool: :cool: :cool:

hey Capo we can take the variety hour on tour. :D :D :D

MnFastBoat 04-10-2004 10:06 PM

Originally posted by CAP071
I'm thinking about going myself now after reading this thread! :eureka:
call and get the info packet htey sent me :)

it looks like an awesome place to visit.
worse thing I see about it not being able to see it all in 3 days :(
i am thinking about a week trip out there.
few days each for boating and rides.
OSO gathering sounds great to me
i just need a month notice for vacation times and fund gathering

CAP071 04-10-2004 11:14 PM

Originally posted by glassdave
lets start workin on a date for this deal. :cool: :cool: :cool:

hey Capo we can take the variety hour on tour. :D :D :D

I'm with You Glassdave! :eureka:

tizbad4 04-11-2004 08:38 AM

Saw Mill Creek is also a great Marina out that way. Great Sunday brunch.:D

LEOPAJM 04-11-2004 08:49 AM

I'm in .... ooops .... better check the schedule ... there is already a poker run EVERY weekend in July !?!?:rolleyes: :D

Whats up Greg !!!???

CAP071 04-11-2004 08:52 AM

HOLY **** I JUST LOOKED AT THAT RIDE TOP THRILL DRAGSTER :eek:

CAP071 04-11-2004 08:53 AM

I just sent for the info pack from the park. I'm going to head out there this summer I gotta ride that ride :crazy:

Scott 04-11-2004 09:39 AM

"Top Thrill Dragster"

Mary and I were like little kids getting off and running back to beginning of the line one Sunday afternoon. The ride is too much fun:D :crazy:

If you stay anywhere in the park CP offers a shuttle service that will get you to where your going fairly quick.
(we use it a lot coming back from Fridays in the back of the park)

There are a lot of Motels close to the park entrance that should be cheaper check the Sandusky web sites in the previous post.

The washing machine (lake Erie) can get rough from time to time but lays down pretty quick plus you still have Sandusky Bay to tool around in. The city of Sandusky boat ramps are fantastic and well maintained $5.00 in and out.

I feel very fortunate that I have this beautiful area and body of water to boat in. If any of you have even thought about the area please give it a try for a vacation or boating get away that you will hopefully want to make part of you yearly plans.

No I don't work for the Sandusky area visitors and travel bureau.:D

tizbad4 04-11-2004 12:43 PM

Hey Jerry, Empty your pm box!!! Going to Jamaica in one week and back in two. (D-Day) Don't tell Joany but I can't wait to get back to boat here!!! Coming to bachelor party?