Notices

c6 corvette pricing ?

Old 04-18-2004, 04:05 PM
LPA2106

Interior...can you say "plastic" ? ,,I don't know about you...but I spend more time IN my interior...than looking AT my exterior...PLEASE
Attached Thumbnails c6 corvette pricing ?-13.jpg  

Last edited by LPA2106; 04-18-2004 at 04:33 PM.

Old 04-18-2004, 04:10 PM
LPA2106

..copy cat styling...
Attached Images  

Last edited by LPA2106; 04-18-2004 at 04:16 PM.

Old 04-18-2004, 04:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by HyperBaja

I think we should drill alaska.
Problem is not the crude, problem is getting it refined. No one what's a refinery in their back yard, until we build some new ones expect expensive gas....or build a motor that runs straight crude.
Old 04-18-2004, 04:21 PM
LPA2106

oil reserves are "known existing estimates" of available oil....if we don't go into Alaska and drill to FIND reserves at least......where much of the worlds oil is at from some of our echo tests...along with ocean drilling....then yea..we will run out of oil....the plan is to hang onto our stuff till they run out of their stuff..90% is in the Middle east right now...and heck with the nuclear tech we have now for building safe reactors..we could easily make enough electricity/hybrids... TODAY and if necessary mandate that all cars run on electric/gas backup....switch back to locomotives for freight hauling and save huge on fuel and probably cut demand for oil by 80% overnight...with the stroke of a pen...it's really not a big deal...some would do that before sending troups to fight over oil...take a "let 'em keep it attitude"...the more we show resolve to fight for it the more valuable it becomes...the more political power they have and the less control we have...keep gas for pleasure use..RV's...flight....boating...commercial purposes..and get the average Joe on an electric pony to and from work...you will see how fast they can get a car switched to a hybrid and if mass produced the HP can probably make huge advancements....remember when they said they couldn't comly with epa standards in the 70's..and now with the requirements we have 500 Hp cars...we can do anything we want if forced to...unfortunately thats what it takes...

Last edited by LPA2106; 04-18-2004 at 04:47 PM.

Old 04-18-2004, 04:21 PM
LPA2106

..they tried to copy this too...2-tone theme.. (compare the photos attached) .. should have been using a tad bit more of the stuff called "leather"...oh and how about some of that "Karastan" instead of stuff that's tried to be passed off as carpet....what could that cost..maybe 150 bucks more?
Attached Thumbnails c6 corvette pricing ?-360ferrari4.jpg  

Last edited by LPA2106; 04-18-2004 at 04:38 PM.

Old 04-18-2004, 04:29 PM
LPA2106

E55 Interior...wrapped in leather...for around 75k...almost 500 HP...
Attached Thumbnails c6 corvette pricing ?-mercedesbenz_eclass_e55amg_2004_interior_19_346x270.jpg  

Old 04-18-2004, 04:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok back to the subject of Vette's...........

Man if you like the vette, get it. You can argue this up and down but it's pretty much known...if you want an American car that will run with the best of the euro's for way less....get the vette. And if you want to compare HP numbers.....heck throw a Supercharger on it and you'll still be way less then the euro's. The vette is a bargain for the performance that you get.
Old 04-18-2004, 05:56 PM
Fightclub

LPA2106...

You need to FOCUS.... Your giving me the spins.... Put the straw or pipe down please.

You are all over the place...

Whoa

Old 04-18-2004, 07:25 PM
LPA2106

yea..that's me Mike...at work I often have 2 computers following the market options...a couple lines open to discuss strategy....other ventures going on as well...just the way i am and pretty successful too! I personally don't like the idea of sending my vette to Lingenfelter or others to make it what it should have been to begin with....it will have great exterior looks in 2005 having "leaned" on Pinninfarina a lot...I don't like the c-5.....it still needs much more work in the cockpit to bring it up to snuff...ever get up close to a new Viper interior or see the fit and finish of a Viper....very high quality materials..lots of work needs to be done to detail...400Hp is great as standard fare....it is a great car but dosen't appeal to more sophisticated well educated people....they buy 911's...360's and AmG's or M-3's....this car is the average Joe's American sports car...not an exotic...or a big head turner...wait till c-6itis calms down and everybody and their brother owns one...the mystique declines...just the way it is...everybody who owns a party store will have one...it's an image thing...my old 911 was a head-turner...everybody wanted a ride in it...in my Vette...nobody really said much...with me it's about attention! That's why I am leaning towards a 38' gun...everybody wants one or a ride in it...part of the boat is the legacy..can't put a dollar figure on it...sorry for the honesty I'd buy a Boxster S first...2005 spy pics..guess I look at it as the Bayliner of Sports cars..I owned one and it's nothing special....too common..and why does everybody call it the "c-6" it's a vette with a restyling jobbie
Attached Thumbnails c6 corvette pricing ?-ssp-05porscheboxster-.jpg  

Last edited by LPA2106; 04-18-2004 at 07:59 PM.

Old 04-18-2004, 08:02 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I just bought a '04 conv at $11,000 off list. There are some great deals out there on this car.

Quick Reply: c6 corvette pricing ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.