2004 A/T Unfinished on ebay >

2004 A/T Unfinished on ebay

Notices

2004 A/T Unfinished on ebay

Old 04-22-2004, 11:12 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

And you are? Sounds like someone that has a problem with another board member and is posting under another name
Old 04-22-2004, 11:26 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Nor have I heard of ANY AT hull failures. Mine still looks as good as the day I left Pompano......coming up on 5 years this June.
Old 04-22-2004, 11:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i think the dude that has this motor sports place is broke and cant finish and that is that .. look at his inventory,, sellin that anit payin for squat..
the active
sebring
mustang
thats weak so i think its him not pat or at...
the boat looks like its still at at..
the guy cant pay so he is tryin to sell
I cant imagine its in canton

mY o2 cnts

Last edited by Jonas; 04-22-2004 at 11:35 PM.
Old 04-22-2004, 11:37 PM
Registered

i still want one of these...damm i wish i would hav e bought jassmans boat that wash the one i fell in love with
i settled for instead but thats the way it goes
Old 04-22-2004, 11:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by AllCrackedUp
Well, after hearing that all the molds are wrapped up and stored, that there are no current boat orders, theat there are only 3 people working there, that most have had hull failures, that all the previous owners are desparately trying to sell there boats, maybe this guy wants out? or???? What manufacturer lets a boat out the door unfinished (unless it is going to a professiona rig shop)????
How do you know it's not *quite* boating season? Some troll with a single digit post count starts bashing [insert manufacturer here] with wild ass claims that are not backed by any documentation.

Come on spring....
Old 04-23-2004, 12:20 AM
Registered

dockrocker good eye for the no post guy,, it seems thats been the theme for a long time,, short termers slam and jam..
i got irratated as i have heard nothing but awsome input on at's for yrs, and i still want one!!!..
Old 04-23-2004, 05:57 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts

The boat is still at the A.T. plant, the pics that you saw are the inside of the A.T. plant. The guy in Ohio is Big Al, nice guy, goes by Massive Thunder on OSO, doesn't post to much, buys 2-3 boats a year from Pat and is a personal friend as well. Ive talked to Pat as well as just building the boat, and have Total Marine and Performance (check the shop out in the latest eddition of Extreme mag) take it from there, the boat is truely one hell of a product, especially for the price, tough to beat. Someone should jump on this, we will finish it for you. I can't, Im involved in too many projects at the moment, otherwise I would.
Old 04-23-2004, 06:24 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by AllCrackedUp
Well, after hearing that all the molds are wrapped up and stored, that there are no current boat orders, theat there are only 3 people working there, that most have had hull failures, that all the previous owners are desparately trying to sell there boats, maybe this guy wants out? or???? What manufacturer lets a boat out the door unfinished (unless it is going to a professiona rig shop)????
Wow! Now that's a great way to make friends!
Old 04-23-2004, 06:27 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts

The boat is still at the A.T. plant, the pics that you saw are the inside of the A.T. plant. The guy in Ohio is Big Al, nice guy, goes by Massive Thunder on OSO, doesn't post to much, buys 2-3 boats a year from Pat and is a personal friend as well. Ive talked to Pat as well as just building the boat, and have Total Marine and Performance (check the shop out in the latest eddition of Extreme mag) take it from there, the boat is truely one hell of a product, especially for the price, tough to beat. Someone should jump on this, we will finish it for you. I can't, Im involved in too many projects at the moment, otherwise I would.
Old 04-23-2004, 08:28 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Jeff pretty much hit the nail on the head....

The boat’s the real deal. Read the description. It says we will complete the boat but you must make the winning bid first. Don’t be shy, It’s a nice product!

Quick Reply: 2004 A/T Unfinished on ebay

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.