Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Looking for LED trailer lights. >

Looking for LED trailer lights.

Notices

Looking for LED trailer lights.

Old 04-26-2004, 11:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try searching for the" buy truck stuff" website. Also try innovativelight.com, and seasense.com. I am in the process of replacing mine with Maxxima leds all the way around. In my research I have found that fewer better diodes are better than alot of cheap diodes. The first website will explain this if you go to the learn more about led lights. Stay away from the american superlites, I hear they leak.
Old 04-26-2004, 11:55 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

buck, have you checked Overtons. Thats where I got my tail lights and they had some LED clearance lights listed as well.
Old 04-27-2004, 12:10 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally posted by Griff
buck, have you checked Overtons. Thats where I got my tail lights and they had some LED clearance lights listed as well.
Griff, I checked them online. But haven't looked at their catalog yet. Didn't find anything on their website.

open wide....I'll check that out. Thanks for the reply.

Buck
Old 04-27-2004, 12:27 AM
Registered

Well buck, if you're not willing to put the time into researching the lighting on your trailer I hope you are happy with what someone else comes up with for lighting on YOUR trailer. Just don't don't get get it, "I don't have time" then, *****, *****, *****.

I'm NOT beating on you buck, just seems like no one has the time to do the things they want to there boats or trailers and cannot convey to the mech./assembler what they want. Then they SCREEM AND YELL because it wasn't done the way "THEY" wanted or it was toooo much money. I spent $700.00 in lights and two days on my trailer, but I go to the extreme.

Robert
Old 04-27-2004, 12:42 AM
Registered

edit

Last edited by buck183; 04-27-2004 at 09:44 PM.
Old 04-27-2004, 12:51 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Originally posted by Tonto
Well buck, if you're not willing to put the time into researching the lighting on your trailer I hope you are happy with what someone else comes up with for lighting on YOUR trailer. Just don't don't get get it, "I don't have time" then, *****, *****, *****.

I'm NOT beating on you buck, just seems like no one has the time to do the things they want to there boats or trailers and cannot convey to the mech./assembler what they want. Then they SCREEM AND YELL because it wasn't done the way "THEY" wanted or it was toooo much money. I spent $700.00 in lights and two days on my trailer, but I go to the extreme.

Robert
Bad day at work???????
Old 04-27-2004, 01:04 AM
Registered

NO buck, I guess niether one of us can read the right emotions from behind the key keyboard. My interpretetion(sp) was that you wanted some cheap LED lights and didn't want to spend the time to do the research. My BAD, I apologize. If you have a late model truck, one thing you might want to think about is putting large clearance lights in the center on the rear of the trailer and then wiring them to the third brake light circuit so you have "BLINDING" brake lights at night.

Griff,
No, I don't have a job. I just hang out at CHIEF ENGINES all day.

Robert
Old 04-27-2004, 01:08 AM
Registered

Tonto,

Fair enough.

Money is not an issue to me when repairing something. Cutting corners does not pay in the long run IMO.

I'm just trying to find one certain style of clearance light that I currently have in LED to match the mounts on my trailer....that's all.

I have found everything else I need.

Buck

Last edited by buck183; 04-27-2004 at 08:42 AM.
Old 04-27-2004, 01:25 AM
Registered

buck, I would go to a LARGE truck stop and see if they have something, checkout www.chromeshop75.com, that is the BIG truck stop at 75 and the turnpike here in Fl. If I can help you do not hesitate to call 770-363-2185 cell, I'm in S.Fl.
I put 35 LED lights on my trailer, including the third brake light trick, which gives me 7 LED brake lights on the drive guard, you DON'T want to be behind me at night.

Robert
Old 04-27-2004, 04:11 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Hey Buck,

I don't know if you have tried A&N Trailers in tulsa or not they have a very large variety. Have got several leds from them if you can send a pic of something your looking for I'll check for you. Just kinda close or the # is 918-461-8404.

Quick Reply: Looking for LED trailer lights.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.