Like Tree0Likes

Oil Co. Posting Record Profits

Old 05-04-2004, 11:56 PM
Registered

My Boats: 2001 Top Gun T/S, 2002 Gladiator

Quote:
Originally posted by jtmiller02
If you think the president is personally responsible for what you pay at the pump you got a lot bigger problems than the price you pay for gas.

I think all the tree huggers should pedal their bikes to work in protest...
The fact that I "THINK" puts me in a different league than GW and his lemmings!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Oil Co. Posting Record Profits-44.gif  

Last edited by d-hlaw; 05-04-2004 at 11:59 PM.
Old 05-05-2004, 12:08 AM
Registered

Gee... I'm not happy about jobs leaving the country... Who started that trend?... hmmmm ... let me think.... hmmmm... who gave China "most favored nation" trading status for years..... hmmmm.... who received millions from the Chinese for their PAC... hmmmm.... I'll give you a hint... He wasn't a republican.... Hmmmm... was in office for two terms..... Got any guesses yet?,,,,,... Liked blow jobs from interns... getting warmer?.....This situation didn't happen overnight.... it's been in the works for years....
Old 05-05-2004, 12:14 AM
Registered

My Boats: 2001 Top Gun T/S, 2002 Gladiator

Yeah Reed, just keep telling yourself this is all Clinton's fault.... Everything is Clintons fault!! Who is president now?? Who has been president for three years?? How about a little accountability?? I bet the majority would go back to Clinton if it meant suffering through balanced budgets, prosperity, abundant jobs.......
Old 05-05-2004, 12:29 AM
Registered

My Boats: 95 Formula 336, HP500's

I like the reports about GW's pact with the Saudis about how they will drop prices just before the election. You can't call this gouging for record profits un-american. Because to question Bush is un-american. This goes right along with GW and his handlers plans - raping the american public for massive personal gain, all while convincing them that you're just an ass-kickin good ole boy because you sent their kids to war. As far as I can tell, the oil companies are as American as they come. Mission Accomplished.
Old 05-05-2004, 12:38 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally posted by d-hlaw
Yeah Reed, just keep telling yourself this is all Clinton's fault.... Everything is Clintons fault!! Who is president now?? Who has been president for three years?? How about a little accountability?? I bet the majority would go back to Clinton if it meant suffering through balanced budgets, prosperity, abundant jobs.......
Nope... I blame all the f**king politicians... they are all a bunch of self serving hypocrites... their only priority while they are in office is to keep their and their cronies snouts in the trough.... Clinton did it... Bush is doing it... A$$holes are only doing what is expedient.... then when election time comes around... they start the old fashioned tap dance... Bastards........
Old 05-05-2004, 12:40 AM
Registered

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. It's ok for big oil to screw us over. I'm so glad that Halliburton gouges us out our tax revenues on their no-bid contracts, even as they paid Cheney more money last year than he made as VP of the country. All of this is just fine with me because Clinton liked blowjobs. That bastard, how could he do that to us.

Oh, and kudos to the Republicans for revoking the most favored trade status that Clinton gave to China. Good to see them making attempts to change things instead of just *****ing about Clinton.

I've said this before, and 3 years have gone by now. Republican of the US - You won the elections. You have the White House, both houses of Congress, and the Supreme Court. Clinton lost, you won, get the F**K over it already and do something that doesn't involve screwing over the common man.
Old 05-05-2004, 12:43 AM
Registered

Here in California our Ex Governor was such a wimp that when the LEGAL public voted to deny free services to illegal aliens... he backed down... because he was afraid of offending some immigrant group that is becoming more and more vocal....The bastards wave their MEXICAN FLAG while marching on AMERICAN STREETS.... all the while DEMANDING THEIR RIGHTS... Like we have any rights to free handouts if we were to wander over into Mexico.... I swear this country is being sold down the river to whomever screams the loudest. The Sierra club takes in money to "save the forests"... but they don't tell people that because of better management that there is more Forest now than in 1918.... because if it became common knowledge... they would lose their freebee jobs.... just another example of hypocrisy......
Old 05-05-2004, 12:45 AM
Registered

Clinton didn't lose... Gore did.... Clinton had two terms..........
Old 05-05-2004, 12:51 AM
jtmiller02

"if i'm walking into a **** storm i like to know which way the wind is blowing"

i think i'm just gonna leave my comments outta this one, and stick with the original facts courtesy of this year's fortune 500 mag. which was sitting in front of me at the time i read the topic

Old 05-05-2004, 12:55 AM
Registered

Good point, but I still say get over it. I wish Rush would do that. There would be 3 hours of dead air every afternoon.

Anyway, Kerry isn't the best man that ran, but if the current administration had no problem running this economy into the ground with an election coming up, I hate to see what they will do with 4 years of knowing that they don't have to get re-elected.