Notices

Ange!!!!!!!!

Old 05-07-2004, 11:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Reed, that's not stalking. That's following your gut and ending a relationship. Now, if you kept doing it after the break up just to see the two of them together and get pissed off...that's stalking. Or if you decided that you're mad cuz she's not sitting home crying on the couch and you decide to file a bajillion false police reports and send her to jail for something that never happened..except in your sick demented little mind....that's wrong and dare I say, a form of stalking.

Ohhh, I'm digressing. Carry on.

I think you're normal (I can't believe I just said that). LOL
Old 05-07-2004, 11:30 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Damn Terra! I would suggest you have someone "watch" him from a hundred yards away.... through a scope! Know what I'm saying?
Old 05-07-2004, 11:36 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

LOL I was scared that was what he was doing to us It was really just sad and pathetic (not to mention a little creapy)
Old 05-07-2004, 11:39 AM
Registered

Funny, I actually have a good healthy friendship with my Ex. In fact, I just talked to her on Monday. She ran in the Cincy Marathon on Sunday and she wanted to tell me how she did.

But on a different note, All women are psychotic.

This answers a great deal of relationship questions. The sooner you ladies admit to this, the sooner we can move on with things.
Old 05-07-2004, 11:39 AM
Registered

My sisters ex was a real charmer. She's a successful woman, brought in all the money and provided a nice home for her and her family.

Her sweet hubby, once married, decided since she made sooo much more than he did he should just hang out, surf (he was a pretty-boy surfer dude) and pack his nose with his buddies every day.

She kicked his dumb fat ass out in a heartbeat. As she should.

He stalked her, beat her in her office, went to jail, got out and did it again in six months. Went back to jail for a long time. Got out 3 years later, stalked her and her new man. Beat him to near death, in HIS office (how he found out where he worked we don't know), then chased my sister down yet again.

He's in jail again and will probably have an accident not long after his next parole.
Old 05-07-2004, 11:41 AM
Registered

Honey....don't pity him. That's how they break you down and get you to talk to them again. There are some people out there that are simply not trustworthy and that minute of pity could kill you.

Now, don't take that to an extreme and not talk to any X ever again.. I didn't invite any of my X's to my wedding and none crashed it. That's normal (although now days, I know of a few that actually got invited and did attend - so that's their normal). Someone crashing an X's wedding is not.

DO NOT PITY HIM....as pathetic as he may be.
Old 05-07-2004, 11:42 AM
Registered

I can not imagine how you could restrain yourself after somebody beat your sister. I have friends who had boyfriends that were afraid to touch them cause they knew they would then have a "talk" with me. There is no way I could restrain somebody if I had a sister and that happened.
Old 05-07-2004, 11:45 AM
Registered

Okay...no cops read this....

I'm sorry, but sometimes....they should be killed (in self defense). I love those cute little orders of protection...and what in the heck are you supposed to do with that??? You can't touch me! I have my super dee duper crazy stalking guy deflection device!

Yea right. All it does is piss them off and gets you in even more trouble. Shoot him (a bunch of times with the last one being right between the eyes)...do it yourself....you were scared...he threatened you. Especially in your sisters case - who in the heck would convict her???
Old 05-07-2004, 11:48 AM
Registered

All I can say is it's a good thing he's in jail now because I'm still so pissed off that I'm afraid what I would do would put ME in jail. We have a large frailly and LOTS of friends. This guy is going to need to leave the country when he gets out. He will NEVER get near my sister or her kids again.

Ohh geez... I'm sounding like Scarface...

but she IS my sister.
Old 05-07-2004, 11:48 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Bonnie I haven't got a chance to tell you this yet...but I love your avatar

Quick Reply: Ange!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.