Notices

Ange!!!!!!!!

Old 05-16-2004, 09:39 PM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Ange!!!!!!!!

JT, we ate and went over to the convention center and sat on a few new bikes and then headed home. We were all wiped out. Ryan worked Friday night so he only had a couple of hours of sleep and I didn't get much more. We will have to try to meet up again when there is less confusion down there!

I'll let you know how it goes with the Pauls.

Bonnie, I'll post some pics later this week. You know it!
Old 05-16-2004, 10:21 PM
jtmiller02

Talking Re: Ange!!!!!!!!

never had any probs with the people who built my bike???

Ok so i'm a smartass...anyway it was nice meeting ya'll, Hopefully I'll be making some races this year. I might MIGHT be going to the keys in 2 weeks, my friend said he is going next week and his little brother is going in 2 weeks and advised me it would be a good time. Apparently his brother took several friends last time and every single one of them went to jail that week, which sounds like a good vacation to me. Anyway I need to get some sleep so I can sober up from this past week and make some $$$ this week so maybe I'll be able to pay all the bills this week and go down there.

Old 05-16-2004, 10:21 PM
jtmiller02

holy crap... my bad on the HUGE picture

Old 05-17-2004, 05:38 AM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

OK, Generally going to jail is NOT a good time....obviously I haven't been looking at things from the proper side of the beer bottle...lol
Old 05-17-2004, 09:51 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jtmiller02
holy crap... my bad on the HUGE picture
not a problem....nice..teeth!! I mean bike!!
Old 05-17-2004, 09:58 AM
Registered

Great pic.... Is that Ange? (Remember, I'm new...sorry...)
Old 05-17-2004, 10:33 AM
jtmiller02

Originally Posted by Bonnie Outlaw
Great pic.... Is that Ange? (Remember, I'm new...sorry...)

thats a friend of mine from deleware, and actually thats a real bad pic of her, but its one of the few good ones of the bike

this is a better one

Old 05-17-2004, 10:38 AM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

Hey, where did my post go! I said I was the one with the dolphin a few pages back. Hmmmmm.... So are you doing anything productive this week Jon?
Old 05-17-2004, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Heee heeee... ok.... here is a renamed file.... Damn this new program... I've rename the file twice and it still won't upload it...... grrrrr
Old 05-17-2004, 10:52 AM
jtmiller02

I really need to get things done, I really need to do some collections too. My **** list is growing again. I gotta make a few new things for ebay this week, try to sell my old car so my parents will quit cussing me about it, and make everyone pay up what they owe me, plus do a little work sometime.

I don't have PT this week so I get to sleep in, I lost my sunglasses in the river yesterday, I have 2 more pairs but those were the fav. ones. O and just becase I'm rambling, I know you think I associate with the wrong type of women, however the one in that photo, I truely could not say enough good things about. I met her 6 years ago and been great friends ever since, shes not even crazy...which of course is why she lives in deleware and I live in SC, what i can i say I'm lucky like that.

I did however see some girls from back in HS when i was leaving the harley shop. They were a bit more excited to see me than I expected and from what I hear one of them is newly single Only prob is i think she is lazy, I gave her a job on the beach one time and she quit after 2 days....I don't need a lazy girl, already got 3 dogs for that.

Quick Reply: Ange!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.