Info on Myrtle Beach crash

Old 05-07-2004, 09:42 PM
JC
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Flipped at 30-35 mph seveal time?
Old 05-09-2004, 06:43 PM
jtmiller02

I have heard several stories, each one a little different, however I will tell you I personally saw that boat and Mr. Nance along with Mr. Clemmons and Mr. Nance's family both the day of the crash and the day before and did not see any alcohol either day.

I saw him the day of the accident just shortly before it happened and the day before at Osprey Marina where he keeps his boat and I did not see any alcohol or empty bottles/cans being thrown away.

I have heard lots of rumors about the toxicology tests on both men however, I personally believe these tests will most likely leave more questions than answers. I don't think we will ever know exactly what happened that day.

It is a terrible tragedy that this happened and no matter what the final report could have said, I only wish we had not left the river minutes earlier and could have done something to help.

Old 05-09-2004, 06:54 PM
jtmiller02

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Info on Myrtle Beach crash

Originally posted by clearcut3
I read that..but it also states:

That is fine if they want to do one but who cares...let him rest in peace.
just wanted to respond directly...

Myrtle Beach is a very small town, altho it is a big tourist attraction the locals here are a very tight group and there are many rumors about this crash, hopefully these tests will help to prove that this accident was simply an accident and the two people involved were only victims of circumstance not neglegence.

It is routine for them to test everyone on board when an accident happens especially when a fatality is involved.