Notices

R Addiction

Old 05-16-2004, 11:58 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: R Addiction

Originally Posted by Ange
That was definitely some subversive revenge there. Glad it worked out for ya Bonnie!
You women never will figure out "man" tools....
Old 05-16-2004, 12:00 PM
Registered

It's ten o'clock here... I've got my bone shirt on and I'm headed out for a ride.......
Old 05-16-2004, 04:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think the beauty of it was that it was TOTALLY unintentional. Thought out revenge would include hanging all his shirts up backwards or something.

War of the roses happened in our house before we bought it. The previous couple was getting divorced. The guy took the computer thingy out of the garage door opener so it wouldn't work, took vice grips to the line that fed the ice cube maker so the water couldn't get in the fridge, unplugged the dishwasher (we didn't figure that one out until we bought a new one), unhooked all but one phone line, and there was more I can't remember....must have been a cute divorce. He was banking on her not understanding "guy stuff". I think I'd a had to kill him.
Old 05-16-2004, 04:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bonnie Outlaw
I think the beauty of it was that it was TOTALLY unintentional. Thought out revenge would include hanging all his shirts up backwards or something.

War of the roses happened in our house before we bought it. The previous couple was getting divorced. The guy took the computer thingy out of the garage door opener so it wouldn't work, took vice grips to the line that fed the ice cube maker so the water couldn't get in the fridge, unplugged the dishwasher (we didn't figure that one out until we bought a new one), unhooked all but one phone line, and there was more I can't remember....must have been a cute divorce. He was banking on her not understanding "guy stuff". I think I'd a had to kill him.
Heee heeee... sounds like he was getting even for something.... I've seen guys "rat-f*ck" other trades work on construction sites because they did something to piss some one off.... Have you ever seen someone that hangs drywall put nails in their mouth?.... I had a couple of smart-ass drywall hangers ruin some of my work... and then had the nerve to tell me to F---off. I didn't get angry... after work when they had gone home... I stayed late and pissed on their nails.... then every time I would see those guys put nails in their mouths... I got my little revenge.......
Old 05-16-2004, 04:46 PM
Registered

Eeewww! LMAO!!!!!

I think you need to bike more.
Old 05-16-2004, 04:58 PM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

You know, I think I like you even more now Reed. That's some funny chit!
Old 05-16-2004, 05:37 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bonnie Outlaw
Eeewww! LMAO!!!!!

I think you need to bike more.

LMAO that's some funny chit!
Old 05-16-2004, 09:09 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Pissed on their nails!!!! LMFAO!!!!
Old 05-16-2004, 09:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by R Addiction
Pissed on their nails!!!! LMFAO!!!!
yeap..... they ( the drywall installers ) would put about five nails in their mouths then hold the drywall to the ceiling with their left forearm .... pull the nails from their mouths with their left hand... start hammering with their right hand... then finish holding the drywall with their left hand while nailing .... I had to wonder if they could tell by the taste what had happened?.........
Old 05-16-2004, 09:45 PM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

Who cares? At least you know they were putting pissy nails in their mouths. That's what they get....

Quick Reply: R Addiction

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.