Extreme Boats Mag.. BIG JOKE!!! >

Extreme Boats Mag.. BIG JOKE!!!

Notices

Extreme Boats Mag.. BIG JOKE!!!

Old 05-20-2004, 04:11 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Extreme Boats Mag.. BIG JOKE!!!

Originally Posted by Reed Jensen
hmmmm I wonder if the old men "Yahoo"
Canyon Yodeling is the #1 pastime of the Grey panthers.
Old 05-20-2004, 04:15 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CigaretteFirefox
Canyon Yodeling is the #1 pastime of the Grey panthers.
Hmmmm...... do they have to "yodel".. because they can't "hike" up the canyon anymore?...........
Old 05-20-2004, 04:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BK

So now that I've said that, I have a serious question to the guys:

If they saw Merritt making a run in her Nor-Tech, wearing only her teeny bikini, how many males would have insisted that she put on her life jacket?

If she was a friend of mine, I would insist upon it. But, given that I dont know her and if she would choose to do something so stupid, it on her. There is beauty and there is stupidity. If they choose to be stupid, I dont care how beautiful they are.
Old 05-20-2004, 04:32 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Wasabe, I am done with it too! I have a great pict of us at Miami boat show, but it won't downsize enought to post.

Downtown 42 I f you look back on this post there is a pict of me posted by Ron P somewhere.
As far as Sarah goes, I have the upmost respect for her and her accomplishments. I picked up a magazine a few years ago and started e-mailing her. We since have become friends and I have invited her to the USA to race. She raced a few with Nigel Hook, and I raced with her last year. Sarah will be over in July and we will be racing together this season with new sponsor.

IDRPSTP- I won't speak for Sarah but I know she gets upset about some of the BS press other females get as well. I know for one thing Sarah will be the first to tell you, no girls are posing on the raceboat except for her. Its a bloody raceboat not a stage for tits and thongs. LOL!
My whole point of this post was that if you are read about women in boats, read about women who do something for powerboats. I agree Blonde Cig Chick (Anna), she would make a great story. What about people like Cher Floyd who Poker Runs and is bringing back the old INXS race boat to Poker Runs. What about Lynn Rogers who owns the 50 Nor-tech "Spirted Lady". There is many others, Lisa Mathews, Juile Croce, Mindi Dollar, Kathy from Turbine Marine, and the list goes on.
These woman may have not posed on the internet for playboy, but they are the females of offshore. The story did not really say much about Merrit, I would like to know her connection besides her fiance with the boat. How did she get involved? How long? What other boats she had etc. I hope she does stick around and we can learn more about her.
I am behind females in powerboating all the way. I have an all female team. I supported Alisa Reyes at her first race. Its just if I pick up a boating mag, I don't want to see fuff! I read Maxxim, FHM, Playboy, and Playgirl for that!!

totalmp - You guys got that boat fixed in a hurry. Good luck and safe testing and I hope it does not go BOOM again.
BG XO

Last edited by BatGirl; 05-20-2004 at 04:35 PM.
Old 05-20-2004, 04:44 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by BK
After reading all the posts, I have to agree: Us girls need to stop second-guessing the abilities of the female boat operator - that means any woman boater, hot or not. Isn't this exactly what we hate seeing done to us?

So now that I've said that, I have a serious question to the guys:

If they saw Merritt making a run in her Nor-Tech, wearing only her teeny bikini, how many males would have insisted that she put on her life jacket?

That's what I thought
Yeah, Thats a good one. I know first hand that once you get up around 100 mph, those bikini tops fall off!
BG XO
Old 05-20-2004, 05:33 PM
Registered

i've seen the boat run in person & i've seen her driving it. seems way cooler than a bat boat, maybe thats why she's in the mag. maybe we could line up a mud wrestling match between em.!!!!
Old 05-20-2004, 06:04 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by vette131
i've seen the boat run in person & i've seen her driving it. seems way cooler than a bat boat, maybe thats why she's in the mag. maybe we could line up a mud wrestling match between em.!!!!
bat boats have a purpose, a class of race boat that gives anyone the opportunity to race. for a very inexpensive fee . just like IROC racing, identical except for the color. no comparison to a nor tech. the rest of your post is ********************
Old 05-20-2004, 06:16 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

but you cant run an IROC car in an NASCAR event
Old 05-20-2004, 06:38 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BatGirl
Yeah, Thats a good one. I know first hand that once you get up around 100 mph, those bikini tops fall off!
BG XO
Oh No!!!!!!.. we wouldn't want that to happen!.......
Old 05-20-2004, 06:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BatGirl
...............once you get up around 100 mph, those bikini tops fall off!
BG XO

........and your point is?????

Quick Reply: Extreme Boats Mag.. BIG JOKE!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.