Notices

Who going to the Grand Eagle Poker Run at Lake Eufaula Ok

Old 06-07-2004, 03:13 PM
Transplanted to KS
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Who going to the Grand Eagle Poker Run at Lake Eufaula Ok

Yahoo!
George is such a nice person. I hope we see you all there so we can introduce ourselves.
Post a pic of your boat so we can look for you.
Old 06-07-2004, 03:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im going. This will be the 1st time on eufala. Where is the cut?
How do you post pics?
Old 06-07-2004, 04:22 PM
Transplanted to KS
Gold Member

You are in for a treat. The lake is BEAUTIFUL! The cut, I cannot say exactly, as I remember it was right in the middle...I could be wrong though.
Blown Formula..he is a member here, lives there and knows exactly where it is.
To post a pic, scroll down to attach files and follow the directions. Look for us, the name of the boat is B-Nauti.
Attached Thumbnails Who going to the Grand Eagle Poker Run at Lake Eufaula Ok-cottonwood-shootout.jpg  
Old 06-07-2004, 11:37 PM
Registered

I'm here!!! Just been very busy lately. I don't know how I ever had time to have a real job. I can never get everything done anymore.... maybe cause I don't have too??? Hah!!

I will be at the run as usual in my Formula, the Sonic is still in the paint shop. I will have some pictures available though.... or just go to the Sonic section for a preview of the paint in the "Too Old's Sonic Project" thread.

I will be at the cut of course..... it is located about 2 miles North of the Dam in-between the Brooken Cove Marina and the Duchess Creek Marina. If you pick up all your cards first, you will drive right by the "cut" when coming around the mountain after leaving Duchess Creek. The water is nice & high now and that means most of the beach is under water, and the cut is flooded... but DON'T try to drive thru it... only about 2 feet deep there..... but it is a sand bottom.
See ya'll there... or just come by the house Friday night.. I'll leave the dock unlocked so you can dock and come on up. (918-484-2715)... we'll have a brew or two together. Fountain 38 & a bunch of others may already be here.
I'll show you some great "NA power" for the Sonic!!
I expect to come around the dock's to find your boats... can I tie up with you?? The 36 Eliminator and a 30 Baja will be with me also. Thanks ahead of time.... and again for the help last year when the storm hit!!
How much is a slip rental?? I may be interest in one... call me to let me know. 918-484-2715
See ya soon...
George

Oh yeh... it's The Golden Eagle Poker Run... entries will be accepted the morning of the run on the dock at Eufaula Cove Marina.

Last edited by blown formula; 06-07-2004 at 11:39 PM. Reason: addition
Old 06-08-2004, 07:36 AM
Transplanted to KS
Gold Member

GEORGE! I was starting to wonder where you were.
The slips are 10 bucks a night. If I do not have any takers, I will cancel them when we get there friday afternoon.
Mickey and Christine might be running late on Friday and might not be able to leave till 5 pm. I will write down your number and Ron and I might come by. I am not sure if I remember how to get to your place though, I'll need directions.
See you there!!!!!!
Old 06-08-2004, 07:40 AM
Registered

BF, how much of the beach is under water? Is there enough to hold the crowd that usually shows up during a poker run?
Old 06-08-2004, 09:39 PM
Registered

Smile Re: Who going to the Grand Eagle Poker Run at Lake Eufaula Ok

SR-24- yes, I believe we will be ok on the beach issue. I just recommend you get all your cards FAST & get to the cut early.

Kerry- really lookin' forward to seeing you guys again. I am off the east end of the "island" directly in line with the North channel leaving the cut going back to Eufaula Cove.... It is a large dock & my Formula and Fountain 38's Eliminator should be in the dock friday night. Call me & I can give you road directions if you wish. Are Mickey, Gordo & the rest of the bunch coming??

Last year was great, but I hope you have better luck with your friends boat this year..... in any case, I am always available for emeregencies..... let's have a brew or two!! Times gettin' short.....
Old 06-08-2004, 09:44 PM
Registered

Kerry- I'll take two of those slips for $10.00 each, I will only use it during the Poker Run, so it would be available for overnight use by someone else in your group. .... what size are they?? If they are the large ones like last year that's great! Please just pay for it & I will reimburse you Saturday when we meet at the dock or friday night... which ever works.
Thanks,
George
Old 06-09-2004, 07:43 AM
Transplanted to KS
Gold Member

George,
We are only bringing 3 boats this year. Mickey will be there but it might not be till late.
Gordo will be racing this weekend so he will not be able to make it. We have another friend from the Kansas City area coming too.
I have two slips rented. They are the big ones like last year. Actually they are the same ones as last year, right on the end. You are welcome to them.
As soon as we get there we are checking into the hotel and then dropping the boats in. I think we should be there Friday afternoon.
I will give you a call for exact directions when we get there.
I am so excited and I have a good feeling about this years Poker Run....
Old 06-09-2004, 08:02 AM
Steve_H

were really going to miss not going this year.
our trip out west kinda tapped us out.

such a pretty lake and a great time last year!!
you guys have fun and be carefull..........oh and win some money

jryan26 , if you can , hook up with team kansas.
great people and alot of fun.

Quick Reply: Who going to the Grand Eagle Poker Run at Lake Eufaula Ok

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.