I survived lake cumber(trash)land >

I survived lake cumber(trash)land

Notices

I survived lake cumber(trash)land

Old 06-10-2004, 11:55 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Re: I survived lake cumber(trash)land

It's a real shame that people pollute the water by dumping or spilling contaminates. I see scum bags throwing there beer bottles over the side into the river, whats the use put in in the trash bag and stop being so lazy.
Old 06-10-2004, 12:17 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by yzbert
us1

i will go back again, just not in the spring. some fall when it starts to cool off up here. considering i live in northern michigan fall comes about aug. 15th.

i have been doing a house boat trip down there for years. i usually go the weekend after labor day. its great at that time of year. light lake traffic, water is still warm and the nights are cool (better for hot tub'n ) its a beautiful lake and i have had a great time every time i have been there.
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 06-10-2004, 03:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Re: I survived lake cumber(trash)land

Lake Cumberland is terrible. I would recommend you stay as far away from it as possible...

Miami Vice - Nice grammar and spelling. FYI - If you are going to insinuate you are more intelligent than someone, I would advise at least using the spelchek...

Last edited by 388Hustler; 06-10-2004 at 03:21 PM.
Old 06-10-2004, 05:02 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Isn't it amazing how if you slander women... you have "NOW"... the National Organization of Women breathing down your throat... No one dares slander Blacks without hearing from the NAACP.... No one dares slander Hispanics without hearing from the ACLU... but I'll be damned... It's open season on the Southern White Male... they can be portrayed in television, print, radio, and the cinema as being stupid,sloven,inbred,ignorant, and uneducated. This myth that all people from the south are hillbillies is perpetuated daily. Am I the only one that has noticed this phenomenon?.......
Old 06-10-2004, 05:31 PM
Toxic FORMULA
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Reed Jensen
Isn't it amazing how if you slander women... you have "NOW"... the National Organization of Women breathing down your throat... No one dares slander Blacks without hearing from the NAACP.... No one dares slander Hispanics without hearing from the ACLU... but I'll be damned... It's open season on the Southern White Male... they can be portrayed in television, print, radio, and the cinema as being stupid,sloven,inbred,ignorant, and uneducated. This myth that all people from the south are hillbillies is perpetuated daily. Am I the only one that has noticed this phenomenon?.......
Reed,
Sad...but true
Old 06-10-2004, 07:13 PM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Scott You better stay home and boat on the bay for a while! Its getting warmer every day....well not today 55* and rain well maybe it will warm up in August! See you then!
Old 06-10-2004, 07:27 PM
Registered

Yeah, I guess I'll stay down in the warm tropics, clear water, palms, very hot chicks etc. I will leave all the trash to you NECKS.
Old 06-10-2004, 07:32 PM
Registered

uh oh
Old 06-10-2004, 07:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BRODYT
MiamiVice,
I live near Sumerset and work directly across the street from Lake Cumberland, my family and friends all live in this area also. I do not really care to be reffered to as a "bunch of redneck hillbillies", please reconsider your comments, or do all of us a favor and stay in Miami.
On the subject of the lake condition, it is very high due to excessive rainfall, but with a couple weeks dry weather it should be in great shape by the 4th.
Don't worry he is from Miami....their all illegal aliens anyway
Old 06-10-2004, 11:36 PM
Registered

Geez, you people are so sensitive. Can't even joke about things without your neck getting all red and ****. I guess I hit close to home or something, so if you don't like the jokes move.

Quick Reply: I survived lake cumber(trash)land

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.