Like Tree0Likes

Emerald Coast Poker Run 2004

Old 08-19-2004, 05:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Default Re: Emerald Coast Poker Run 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by open72
yo jeff ,this was your idea , not mine. i just wanna make some $$$$$$ off of the bets i will be making (or hope to make) . all that tmp has said they will put on a radar run. it is your job to get people to sign up. parties , don't really care for them too much. me and my people , what ,the one's with the dyno that everyone goes to have engines tuned including tmp motors as far as my old resin bucket cigarette , yup , still sittin' on dollies but if i make enough on the bets from the radar run i'll have PRECISION build me some BIG AZZ blower motors
Eric, your the biggest stir pottin b.s.er' north of the I-10 louisianna line. Your not making any bets, again stirring the pot, and you have to have money to bet money. You obviously have to much time on your hands over at the body shop, being a helper and all. I don't know what your problem is, nor do I care at this point. When you came up to me at the last P.R. the first words out of your mouth were, hey I'm Open 72-Eric, and I'm really not that much of an *******. By your conduct, and all your post whorrings, as well as trying to sabatoge TMP's threads or any of them that they are on, I at this point disagree with your statement. Also what does having to use Precisions Dyno have to do with anything, so what, it's called business, we get along just fine with those guys. They were willing to join us as sponsers for the radar run, so get your facts straight. If you think that you can b.s. me about how well you are in with Precision, guess again, I know the whole story. I also know the story why you don't care for TMP, we are not in the charity motor business, good parts cost money, and we won't do it any other way. Bottom line, You guys had an opportunity for the run, you guys know the number, you elected not to call, we did promoted it, but, you would rather run your mouth than your boats, pretty chicken chit BTW, I AM a betting man, and I also know what we will be doing this weekend, is having fun with quite a few OSO'ers and enjoying the races at Orange Beach, rather than sitting at home on the computor, trying to get my oso tally count up, as if that was real important in the real world Jeff
Old 08-19-2004, 06:09 PM
Rob
VIP Member
Trade Score: (6)

My Boats: Hustler 388

OK,OK I am still going to the Poker Run

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 08-19-2004, 07:18 PM
Registered
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: 31 Resin bucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASSMAN
Eric, your the biggest stir pottin b.s.er' north of the I-10 louisianna line. Your not making any bets, again stirring the pot, and you have to have money to bet money. Also what does having to use Precisions Dyno have to do with anything, so what, it's called business, betting man, and I also know what we will be doing this weekend, is having fun with quite a few OSO'ers and enjoying the races at Orange Beach, rather than sitting at home on the computor, trying to get my oso tally count up, as if that was real important in the real world Jeff
well ,since tuning and dynoing a motor is the most important part in a build and you have another company do the work than you take the credit. hmmm, i call that not doing your own engine program. and i know what i am doing this weekend, chamber of commerce end of the year bash plus i gotta finish my drive. sorry i am not rich as you ,some people gotta do stuff on their own. and it's spelled computer.
Attached Thumbnails
Emerald Coast Poker Run 2004-2003_0114image0001-3-.jpg   Emerald Coast Poker Run 2004-2003_0114image0002-3-.jpg  
Old 08-19-2004, 07:31 PM
Registered

Is that grass growing in that future driveway?
Old 08-19-2004, 08:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by open72
well ,since tuning and dynoing a motor is the most important part in a build and you have another company do the work than you take the credit. hmmm, i call that not doing your own engine program. and i know what i am doing this weekend, chamber of commerce end of the year bash plus i gotta finish my drive. sorry i am not rich as you ,some people gotta do stuff on their own. and it's spelled computer.
You have alot to learn, and BTW we do our own pulls and tuning, as well as programming. We also sell our motors, and the majority is by word of mouth. I'm done wasting my time with guys like you, you have just as much opportunity as everyone else, but its easier to make excuses for your shortcomings. I also do everything on my own, and a little word of advise, don't throw stones, especially when you live in a glass house. Jeff
Old 08-19-2004, 09:27 PM
Registered

so if you do your own tuning and pulling, why did i see a tmp green motor with a black whippie on top last week at PRECISION BEING TUNED AND DYNOED by the
EFI GURO- MARK BOOS
Old 08-19-2004, 09:32 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalmp
Is that grass growing in that future driveway?

yes , that is grass "PHYLLOSTACHYS" that is the drive border . pretty big word huh???
Old 08-23-2004, 09:58 AM
Registered

who won the poker run? any pics?

Last edited by xxxtreme171; 08-23-2004 at 09:59 AM. Reason: mispelled a word
Old 08-23-2004, 07:46 PM
Registered

My Boats: Missing my Cigarette

Poker run was great. Lots of nice hardware. Did not stay to see who won the car, I had enough when midnight rolled around. It was supposed to be over at 10:30. Does anyone know the winner?
Old 08-23-2004, 08:13 PM
JnT
Registered

My Boats: 1987 Apache Scout

Some Texas boats headed home.
Attached Thumbnails
Emerald Coast Poker Run 2004-orange-beach-august-04-110.jpg