Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OL vs. Fountain: Time to end the B.S.: (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/81962-ol-vs-fountain-time-end-b-s.html)

outer42 06-24-2004 08:33 AM

Re: OL vs. Fountain: Time to end the B.S.:

SUPER, OUERLIMIITS ARE OFSHORE BOATS ASK REGGIE WHEN WILD CHILD AND ME LAPPED HIM AND JUNIOR IN MIAMI IN 6 TO 8 FOOTERS??????
I'm sure mike would run reggie anywere, on the other hand reggie needs his own rules and venue!!!!!!

knotpropr 06-24-2004 08:35 AM

Fast is fast and the fastest get the bragging rights!

super termoli 06-24-2004 08:35 AM

i guess what i'm trying to say is that rivalries like this one are good for the industry because of the creative energy that comes out of it and which inevitably causes progress. unless that energy is directed in a wrong direction...

PhantomChaos 06-24-2004 08:36 AM

Is the LOTO shootout a sanctioned Kilo run?

Downtown42 06-24-2004 08:38 AM

What is "World Champion'" doing on the OL logo? World Champion of the Hudson river?
or World Champion of GAY paint jobs. Looks all the same from Africa. Leopards, ostrich, hyenas, blah blah blah. Cigarette has got OL hands down "Just Trippin"

super termoli 06-24-2004 08:40 AM

and i really don't want to cause a stir and this will be the last thing i'll say but sometimes people are a bit generous with wave heights. i don't know if our water in europe is any different but when the coast guard over here says true 8 footers, you're not going anywhere very fast. certainly not 100+

outer42 06-24-2004 08:42 AM

downtown42,
It's funny all foutains had no paint on them then reggie jus started doing them with more paint,who follows who. they did when in key west,and didn't cheat like reggie boy!!!!!!!

outer42 06-24-2004 08:44 AM

i didn't say 100 plus,and 6 to 8 are being modest,ask anyone who raced that race. we could hardly get out governers cut.

Downtown42 06-24-2004 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by outer42
SUPER, OUERLIMIITS ARE OFSHORE BOATS ASK REGGIE WHEN WILD CHILD AND ME LAPPED HIM AND JUNIOR IN MIAMI IN 6 TO 8 FOOTERS??????
I'm sure mike would run reggie anywere, on the other hand reggie needs his own rules and venue!!!!!!

Fountain has more wins than ALL others COMBINED. Your once in a lifetime go around Reggie is great and I'm proud of you.

Remember your .01 minutes of fame and keep this story fresh every month so we all don't forget your 1 win of 1000's that Fountain has produced.

JUSTONCE 06-24-2004 08:48 AM

I'm with Super T. I'd like to see them run in an offshore race, regardless who wins. What is the point in a top speed calm water run, These are big boats made for big water cut em loose and let em run in some Big water. That I would watch.