Notices

Big Dicks Lunch Run

Old 07-08-2004, 06:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Big Dicks Lunch Run

Troutly - My Condo is the just west of the Hurricane Deck Bridge. Since my cat is only a 26' I have to reside at the 35mm. I never miss the Shootout, and will definateley hook up with everyone on Fri. Where is the gathering spot?? That DCB looks cool, I have to check that thing out. DCB's are rigged so perfectly, and the engine compartments look so shiny!!

lotoparty - I could have only imagined, once I saw it was raining, I decided to put my boost and fuel pressure gauges in. Boy was I kicking myself in the arse when you all went by. Is that apache yours?? If so, I gave you a thumbs up when you were driving down on Thurs on 50-hwy outside Warrensburg.
Old 07-08-2004, 06:14 PM
Steve_H

Default Re: Big Dicks Lunch Run

Originally Posted by BgBoost1
Troutly - My Condo is the just west of the Hurricane Deck Bridge. Since my cat is only a 26' I have to reside at the 35mm. I never miss the Shootout, and will definateley hook up with everyone on Fri. Where is the gathering spot?? That DCB looks cool, I have to check that thing out. DCB's are rigged so perfectly, and the engine compartments look so shiny!!

lotoparty - I could have only imagined, once I saw it was raining, I decided to put my boost and fuel pressure gauges in. Boy was I kicking myself in the arse when you all went by. Is that apache yours?? If so, I gave you a thumbs up when you were driving down on Thurs on 50-hwy outside Warrensburg.
haha , yep that was me.
theres a bunch of us that get together at the 31 mm. you should join us sometime since your so close