Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Kent Narrows/Red Eyes 17 & 18 July (BIKINI CONTEST) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/82882-kent-narrows-red-eyes-17-18-july-bikini-contest.html)

Wasabe 07-15-2004 07:47 PM

Re: Kent Narrows/Red Eyes 17 & 18 July (BIKINI CONTEST)

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Rock on, thanks Larry D.

Wasabe, I'll book you a flight. :D :D

:D :D :D

Cignificant 07-15-2004 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by LarryD
hey guys if you are going to run over to balt , the Bay Cafe has a bikini contest on sat afternoon 3or 4 I think its on your starboard just after you get in the no wake at fort mchenery they have docks

So many bikini contests, so little time....

:D :D :D

East Coast B 07-16-2004 05:34 AM

Where is balt relative to Red Eyes?

45sonic 07-16-2004 07:46 AM

Brian,

Are you running there by water or trailering over??

If you are running by water and returning on Sunday, you can stop at Cobb Island to dry off! :eek: :drink:

B&P

East Coast B 07-16-2004 07:51 AM

Am interested in both ways. We're between boats right now and I'm trying to learn more about the upper Chesapeake. I'm only really familiar with Kent Island and Annapolis. And a little familiar with Elk state park and river area. PUtting list together for places to party in the future when we get floating again!!! REd eyes on Sunday sounded good since we'll be in OCMD on Sunday, thought we could just drive over, but weather is not looking promising.......AGAIN!!!

Sydwayz 07-16-2004 08:43 AM

I am trailering to Sandy Point B&P. Thanks for the invite. I will take you up one day.

Reckless32 07-16-2004 08:54 AM

Ok I just confirmed that I'm running with the Richmond boyz and will be slipping at Mears Point Saturday & Sunday nights. I'll be running all the way froom Va. Beach and will be rendezvous'ing with the group at Point Lookout state park marina (gas stop) at the mouth of the Potomac river around 10am. Guess we're shooting for a 12-1pm arrival at Mears Point so we can watch the poker runners return. See ya there...

Sydwayz 07-16-2004 09:18 AM

AWESOME Rick!! Sunday does not look good at this point, but we will make the best of it.

Reckless32 07-16-2004 10:02 PM

Brian I'm running all the way from Va Beach on the philosophy that my cup's always HALF-FULL. Is there any other way to be, or to ensure fun will be had?...;)

BobbyB 07-19-2004 09:12 PM

WOW what a great weekend. I had such a blast. Thanks Brian for letting me crash on the boat saturday night. Also Ty thanks for the boat ride back to red eyes. And a big Thanks to all the guys form richmond. My liver is a hurting puppy today.