Notices

New Cigarette on LI Sound

Old 07-17-2004, 04:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New Cigarette on LI Sound

I designed that boat NOT Cigarette! No credit should be given to them! ASK TODD AND CHRIS AT OCEAN PERFORMANCE. They know the truth! I still have the original design sheets.

They sold the boat out from under me, with a 10K deposit!

Here's the proof!

I hope sink!

Last edited by addiction; 07-17-2004 at 04:25 PM.
Old 07-17-2004, 05:18 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by addiction
I designed that boat NOT Cigarette! No credit should be given to them! ASK TODD AND CHRIS AT OCEAN PERFORMANCE. They know the truth! I still have the original design sheets.

Here's the proof!

I hope sink!

Well you did design a nice boat there Joe, No matter who has the boat now !!

Call me if you get the chance please

518 361-0811
Old 07-17-2004, 07:42 PM
John NY

Here's the proof!

I hope sink!
Dude, when you first PM'd me you told me you weren't looking to stir anything up, but you just keep doing it. Now you're hoping my boat sinks. I haven't responded to any of your other posts, which have been deleted?! I've heard the other side of this story, as apparently Otis had indicated in another post. Didn't sound to me like anything was sold out from under you and as Otis indicated previously, I'd rather not embarass you as to the why.

So I will tell you AGAIN, if you have a beef with Ocean Performance take it up with them not me. As I understand it, the reason the boat is not yours was in your hands, not theirs - $$$. Same with the other boat they 'sold out from under you'. From your perspective now they are bad, Cigarette is not responsble for the boat at all, TAOD didn't have anything to do with how it looks and my boat should sink because I bought a boat that was, uh, for sale. Hmmmm.

FWIW, I couldn't have been treated better by Ocean Performance before, during and after the sale. I would definitely buy another boat from them.

John (holding back BIG TIME)

Old 07-17-2004, 08:11 PM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

Beautiful boat... regardless the situation...

Hope to see it run on the western part of the sound I'll be looking for ya
SG
Old 07-17-2004, 09:22 PM
Registered

Otis,

Your bull ssht story about what happened at OP has to stop! You were not there! You have no idea about how they screwed me out of two boats and how they did not return 100% of my deposit! I have all the paperwork to back it up! This forum is for people to learn about dealers to stay away from. So stay out of what you do not know! I do not care what you think! I will never call you! I am pissed about the situation. I HOPE THE BOAT IS CURSED! I can never use the "Loose Cannon" name or my design or another boat now. From what I know about you, you would be pissed too! Think about it like this - someone took away your alcohol. Get it?
Old 07-17-2004, 09:33 PM
John NY

Originally Posted by SpeedGirl
Beautiful boat... regardless the situation...

Hope to see it run on the western part of the sound I'll be looking for ya
SG
Thanks speed girl. Somehow I'm sure I will be able to enjoy a Cigarette with a 'history' just as much as if it didn't have one - maybe even more....

Actually made it to Port Washington today and went to Chelsea Pier in Manhattan a few weeks ago - see pic.

BTW, awesome avatar you've got there

John
Attached Thumbnails New Cigarette on LI Sound-chelsea.jpg  

Old 07-17-2004, 09:47 PM
45 Lip Ship / 900 Zul's
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Otis,

Your bull ssht story about what happened at OP has to stop! You were not there! You have no idea about how they screwed me out of two boats and how they did not return 100% of my deposit! I have all the paperwork to back it up! This forum is for people to learn about dealers to stay away from. So stay out of what you do not know! I do not care what you think! I will never call you! I am pissed about the situation. I HOPE THE BOAT IS CURSED! I can never use the "Loose Cannon" name or my design or another boat now. From what I know about you, you would be pissed too! Think about it like this - someone took away your alcohol. Get it?

Addiction
The way I see it your sould stop your crying
I think you telling somebody ( hope it sinks, hope it is cursed ) is showing your true colors. WTF is up what that. If you have a beef with the dealer go see the dealer.

Rick OSG
Old 07-17-2004, 09:48 PM
John NY

I HOPE THE BOAT IS CURSED!
LMAO

When you PM'd me (more than once) looking for dirt, you told me you weren't looking to stir anything up - what happened?

John - owner of a cursed Cigarette - maybe I should rename it the Black Pearl?

Old 07-17-2004, 09:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by John NY
LMAO

John - owner of a cursed Cigarette - maybe I should rename it the Black Pearl?
Now that would be a cool name for that boat......I like it....
Old 07-17-2004, 10:16 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

very nice looking boat!!!

Quick Reply: New Cigarette on LI Sound

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.