Like Tree0Likes

New Cigarette on LI Sound

Reply
Old 07-17-2004, 05:22 PM
  #31
Registered
 
addiction's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 212
Default Re: New Cigarette on LI Sound

I designed that boat NOT Cigarette! No credit should be given to them! ASK TODD AND CHRIS AT OCEAN PERFORMANCE. They know the truth! I still have the original design sheets.

They sold the boat out from under me, with a 10K deposit!

Here's the proof!

I hope sink!

Last edited by addiction; 07-17-2004 at 05:25 PM.
addiction is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 06:18 PM
  #32
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Albany NY
My Boats: 54' Searay, 31' Rinker, 12' AB Inflatible CC
Posts: 5,181
Default Re: New Cigarette on LI Sound

Quote:
Originally Posted by addiction
I designed that boat NOT Cigarette! No credit should be given to them! ASK TODD AND CHRIS AT OCEAN PERFORMANCE. They know the truth! I still have the original design sheets.

They sold the boat out from under me, with a 10K deposit!

Here's the proof!

I hope sink!

Well you did design a nice boat there Joe, No matter who has the boat now !!

Call me if you get the chance please

518 361-0811
otis311 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 08:42 PM
  #33
John NY
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: New Cigarette on LI Sound

Quote:
Originally Posted by addiction
I designed that boat NOT Cigarette! No credit should be given to them! ASK TODD AND CHRIS AT OCEAN PERFORMANCE. They know the truth! I still have the original design sheets.

They sold the boat out from under me, with a 10K deposit!

Here's the proof!

I hope sink!
Dude, when you first PM'd me you told me you weren't looking to stir anything up, but you just keep doing it. Now you're hoping my boat sinks. I haven't responded to any of your other posts, which have been deleted?! I've heard the other side of this story, as apparently Otis had indicated in another post. Didn't sound to me like anything was sold out from under you and as Otis indicated previously, I'd rather not embarass you as to the why.

So I will tell you AGAIN, if you have a beef with Ocean Performance take it up with them not me. As I understand it, the reason the boat is not yours was in your hands, not theirs - $$$. Same with the other boat they 'sold out from under you'. From your perspective now they are bad, Cigarette is not responsble for the boat at all, TAOD didn't have anything to do with how it looks and my boat should sink because I bought a boat that was, uh, for sale. Hmmmm.

FWIW, I couldn't have been treated better by Ocean Performance before, during and after the sale. I would definitely buy another boat from them.

John (holding back BIG TIME)
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 09:11 PM
  #34
OSO Moderator
Charter Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
SpeedGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: New York
My Boats: Avanti & Formula 280SS
Posts: 8,410
Default Re: New Cigarette on LI Sound

Beautiful boat... regardless the situation...

Hope to see it run on the western part of the sound I'll be looking for ya
SG
__________________
You are judged by the company you keep!
SpeedGirl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 10:22 PM
  #35
Registered
 
addiction's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 212
Default Re: New Cigarette on LI Sound

Otis,

Your bull ssht story about what happened at OP has to stop! You were not there! You have no idea about how they screwed me out of two boats and how they did not return 100% of my deposit! I have all the paperwork to back it up! This forum is for people to learn about dealers to stay away from. So stay out of what you do not know! I do not care what you think! I will never call you! I am pissed about the situation. I HOPE THE BOAT IS CURSED! I can never use the "Loose Cannon" name or my design or another boat now. From what I know about you, you would be pissed too! Think about it like this - someone took away your alcohol. Get it?
addiction is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 10:33 PM
  #36
John NY
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: New Cigarette on LI Sound

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedGirl
Beautiful boat... regardless the situation...

Hope to see it run on the western part of the sound I'll be looking for ya
SG
Thanks speed girl. Somehow I'm sure I will be able to enjoy a Cigarette with a 'history' just as much as if it didn't have one - maybe even more....

Actually made it to Port Washington today and went to Chelsea Pier in Manhattan a few weeks ago - see pic.

BTW, awesome avatar you've got there

John
Attached Thumbnails
New Cigarette on LI Sound-chelsea.jpg  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 10:47 PM
  #37
45 Lip Ship / 900 Zul's
Platinum Member
 
ONESICKGLADIATOR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Slowing down so you can catch up
My Boats: Working on something new
Posts: 703
Default Re: New Cigarette on LI Sound

Quote:
Originally Posted by addiction
Otis,

Your bull ssht story about what happened at OP has to stop! You were not there! You have no idea about how they screwed me out of two boats and how they did not return 100% of my deposit! I have all the paperwork to back it up! This forum is for people to learn about dealers to stay away from. So stay out of what you do not know! I do not care what you think! I will never call you! I am pissed about the situation. I HOPE THE BOAT IS CURSED! I can never use the "Loose Cannon" name or my design or another boat now. From what I know about you, you would be pissed too! Think about it like this - someone took away your alcohol. Get it?

Addiction
The way I see it your sould stop your crying
I think you telling somebody ( hope it sinks, hope it is cursed ) is showing your true colors. WTF is up what that. If you have a beef with the dealer go see the dealer.


Rick OSG
ONESICKGLADIATOR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 10:48 PM
  #38
John NY
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: New Cigarette on LI Sound

Quote:
Originally Posted by addiction
I HOPE THE BOAT IS CURSED!
LMAO

When you PM'd me (more than once) looking for dirt, you told me you weren't looking to stir anything up - what happened?

John - owner of a cursed Cigarette - maybe I should rename it the Black Pearl?
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 10:52 PM
  #39
Registered
 
spitfire1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Ft. Lauderdale FL. USA
My Boats: 2004 Gladiator
Posts: 1,743
Default Re: New Cigarette on LI Sound

Quote:
Originally Posted by John NY
LMAO



John - owner of a cursed Cigarette - maybe I should rename it the Black Pearl?
Now that would be a cool name for that boat......I like it....
spitfire1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 11:16 PM
  #40
Commercial Member
Commercial Member
 
mcraymond3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Jacksonville NC
My Boats: 48 Fountain EC
Posts: 1,305
Default Re: New Cigarette on LI Sound

very nice looking boat!!!
mcraymond3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Joe
General Boating Discussion
263
09-05-2007 09:35 AM
OSO News
Offshoreonly Industry News
0
07-02-2007 12:23 PM
smokinatcig
Cigarette
0
04-16-2002 01:24 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:10 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.