Notices

Pics from the weekend

Old 07-19-2004, 06:26 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Pics from the weekend

House should be finished in about 3 weeks, but as you can see my priority in getting the boat house finished first The MYCO platform fits just like my trailer, like a glove, and the platform on the back makes it easy to work on drives or tighten down props.
This was the second weekend we got out in the boat, been super busy, Xcess Wetness has a whopping 20 hours on it, and I love it, what a great machine. Here are a few pics, Thanks Jeff and Sandy
Attached Thumbnails Pics from the weekend-dcp_1175.jpg   Pics from the weekend-dcp_1177-1.jpg   Pics from the weekend-dcp_1173.jpg  

Old 07-19-2004, 06:34 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Pics from the weekend

jeff sent check this am. have a guy very interested in a 43, have told him about yours, should know something this weekend. Terry thinks the 5's might be too heavy for the 39 and make it squirly like the ol quattro. but short of 525's what choice in drives do you have. the konrads are 32k pair with steering, imco 4x4 with boxes and steering is 45k pair, and merc 5 are 27k with you or randy at cobra has a set for 30k like yours. he also has a pair of 900's with 5 hours and 6 month warranty. what do you think their worth and do you like cobra. also has tmp came up with a bravo upgrade yet and do they have any smoking deals on any engines right now. thanks jim darr
Old 07-19-2004, 06:34 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Here are a few pics of boat on the Myco cradle, and a few of the lower level spa with inside pool, and a swim through to the outside negative edge pool.
Attached Thumbnails Pics from the weekend-dcp_1166.jpg   Pics from the weekend-dcp_1165.jpg   Pics from the weekend-dcp_1169.jpg  

Old 07-19-2004, 06:37 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OK, I'll assk. What's up with the full moon in the second picture of the first post?
Old 07-19-2004, 06:48 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Jim, when I get the check, I'll send it back to you, Regardles of what Terry says. You mean to tell me that the 39's that Nortech sells won't have any #6's, just bravo's, I find that very hard to believe. Sell the boat you will get a commission, like we talked about. The 5's work great on this boat, it gets up on plane very easily and tops out at 83, I'm more than satisfied. Thanks Jeff

Last edited by Jassman; 11-17-2006 at 05:14 PM.
Old 07-19-2004, 06:54 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Phantom1
OK, I'll assk. What's up with the full moon in the second picture of the first post?

It's this guy right here. I was actually trying to tread water with one hand and take a pic with the other, not real easy. I said smile, and he turned around right before I clicked the pic. Always a smart ass in the group.
Attached Thumbnails Pics from the weekend-dcp_1172.jpg  
Old 07-19-2004, 08:35 PM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
jeff sent check this am. have a guy very interested in a 43, have told him about yours, should know something this weekend. Terry thinks the 5's might be too heavy for the 39 and make it squirly like the ol quattro. but short of 525's what choice in drives do you have. the konrads are 32k pair with steering, imco 4x4 with boxes and steering is 45k pair, and merc 5 are 27k with you or randy at cobra has a set for 30k like yours. he also has a pair of 900's with 5 hours and 6 month warranty. what do you think their worth and do you like cobra. also has tmp came up with a bravo upgrade yet and do they have any smoking deals on any engines right now. thanks jim darr
LOL !

Yeah, and what is the right amount of sugar to use when baking sugar cookies again ?

A little off topic there Jim, doncha think ?
Old 07-21-2004, 07:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jassman,

boat looks awesome. missed you and your lovely wife at Discovery bay for the poker run, you must have decided to play elsewhere. we are planning to do the orange beach run, hopefully you all can come and we can meet up for some drinks.

take care.
p.s. the pool looks fine.

Lady X
Old 07-22-2004, 09:27 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Thanks Lady X, we went to the twin lakes instead. This weekend we are thinking of camping at Smuglers cove with the kids. They will be on the island in a tent, while Sandy and I will be watching dvd's in the boat, should be fun, stop by for a few drinks, thanks Jeff
Old 07-23-2004, 05:12 AM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 20 Posts

boat, lift,pool, lady.........real nice set up all 'round, life is good......doug

Quick Reply: Pics from the weekend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.