Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who's Going to Win? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/84213-whos-going-win.html)

rouxsterre 07-31-2004 12:27 AM

Re: Who's Going to Win?

Seems like the "DON'T GIVE A CRAP" crowd should be posting on threads where they DO give a crap . . . just seems to make sense. Otherwise it just seems like a waste of perfectly good keystrokes/bandwidth.

Maybe ( just maybe ) nobody gives a crap that you don't.

stecz20 07-31-2004 01:21 AM

i care, sort of. my buddy has an outerlimits, ill vote ol..... can i vote cigarette on the side bet............

105mph_38_2003 07-31-2004 05:44 AM

I now what OL can do but I also think that Reggie has a few tricks up his sleeve...I am on the fence but do hope all goes well without any accidents....

But like everyone else I think I would be more interested if it were 2 525 efi powered boats. But boys will be boys:)

Qball 07-31-2004 06:49 AM

I dont think there is any question who's hull is faster....

160mph- 42 fountain w/1250's 10K+ after Kilo run

161mph- 47+-(could be wrong) OL w/1450's -10K after distance run over a mile long.

I think it is pretty clearcut... if you add the extra 400 hp to the fountain...it's not even a contest.

P.S.- I do not own either one of these boats and I am impartial.

Jassman 07-31-2004 07:18 AM

As far as I'm concerned, they are both winners. Both companies have a viable place in the marketplace. Both boats are entirely different, in size, weight, and horsepower, so it will give one of the two companies an excuse or a way out as to why they lost the race. Irreguardless, Records are made to be broken, and may the best company win. Good luck to both of them, and have a sanctioned safe race. :) Jeff

CMG 07-31-2004 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
You mean.....who has the bigger D*CK?

I think they should run the same size Outerlimits against the same size Fountain with stock mercury power and see who's boat is better handing and more efficient. That would impress me.

AMEN

Formula Outlaw 07-31-2004 07:56 AM

Fred, you want peanuts or popcorn????? I'll go with the popcorn, no salt, lightly buttered.....:D :drink:

Comanche3Six 07-31-2004 08:09 AM

fountain

dhlaw 07-31-2004 08:09 AM

I predict that Reggie's wig will get sucked off and go into the intake of his engine handing Mike the win...... I guess Mike will "win by a hair(piece)"!!!!!

lucky strike 07-31-2004 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by d-hlaw
I predict that Reggie's wig will get sucked off and go into the intake of his engine handing Mike the win...... I guess Mike will "win by a hair(piece)"!!!!!

As I've always said,

You are one funny guy...............

L.S.