Notices

Milwaukee Race

Old 08-02-2004, 06:21 AM
Member #9
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Milwaukee Race

The Lucas Oil vee was running just perfect. #18 Donzi was trying to catch him in the corners but Lucas just out powered him in the straights and took the checkered flag.
Old 08-02-2004, 07:13 AM
Trim it Up!
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the pictures.
Old 08-02-2004, 07:43 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great pics. Thanks-
Old 08-02-2004, 08:10 AM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Lucas was just ripping the course up! They sounded good doing it too! Pantera was having some engine problems and never were a contender. Pier 57 fragged a crash box and could only putter around on one engine. The boat with the number 2 on the side is Gordo's boat. They just didn't have the boat as dial in as their competator. Maybe next time.

HP-we had a good time! Unfortinatly, you guys brought over more food than what we had prepared! I think the kids had a really good time. They only slowed down a couple of times! I heard the one was getting pretty skilled at catching frogs. I'll have to try his technique some day. The boat was a no go on Sunday. I had an idea to get it going, and it actually was feasible. We got the distribution block off, but the threads were just too buggered up to seal. We tried tightening the nipple and it just wouldn't seal. Luckly we have a modification of my original idea that WILL work. I should be on the water by this weekend.
Old 08-02-2004, 10:01 AM
Member #9
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Cord
Unfortunately, you guys brought over more food than what we had prepared! I think the kids had a really good time. They only slowed down a couple of times! I heard the one was getting pretty skilled at catching frogs. I'll have to try his technique some day.
Cord, oh well, you and Deanna can have more Hamburgers later this week ...you noticed I took back all MY PABST

Good kuck getting the boat running.

Thank again!
Old 08-02-2004, 12:24 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Man, I didn't think anybody was still drinking that stuff! You're just lucky there wern't any union boys around! You'd look kinda funny with concrete shoes in my pond!
Old 08-02-2004, 12:36 PM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Had a great time
Cord, thanks for the get together, was very nice.
I did not bring any food since I eat like less then what a 2 year old does
However, I did leave the Mike's Lemonade to replace Hp's Pabst he took home
j/k
Sorry you did not get you boat out, it was a windy day on Sunday.
I will post my pics from Turn 4 and 5 later this week. I still have to get them developed
Old 08-02-2004, 12:58 PM
Registered

We chased a starboard side 525 EFI wiring and fuel problem the entire weekend.It was the first time the boat had touched water since the Key West race back in November. We ended up finding a loose ground wire on the motor,then a bad fuel pump regulator. We will be back racing soon.

Had a chance to meet a few OSO members at the race. Very nice to meet you guys.

Want to say thanks to the Innovation Marine guys and the entire APBA staff and few OSO members that work hard trying to locate a fuel pump regulator like Downtown 42', Little Tommy, and a few others.

Regards,

Jo - Pantera

F2-71
Old 08-02-2004, 01:21 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 949 Likes on 478 Posts

Originally Posted by Cord
We got the distribution block off, but the threads were just too buggered up to seal. We tried tightening the nipple and it just wouldn't seal. Luckly we have a modification of my original idea that WILL work. I should be on the water by this weekend.
oh oh.....i had a feeling that block i made was a bit thin on the sides. Was the biggest we had here that would fit your 3/4" fittings. Did it flex on the thin sides or did the alum just get buggered? If we ever get any spare stainless material off one of our mold projects i will make you a new one. Oh and your socket is done. I didnt press fit the bushing in place incase it ever was to get fudged up. Its tight and has set screws on the side you can take out. I'll try and get it shipped out today.

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 08-02-2004, 03:23 PM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

anyone get any pics of my boat out there??

I havae very few of me on the water and would like to get all I can

Quick Reply: Milwaukee Race

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.