WickedWon

Default Re: LEOPA Pic's

During & After Party pics :

Kristen ( Mrs LEOPAJM) dancing at the party
Attached Thumbnails LEOPA Pic's-leopa-poker-run-2004-003.jpg  

Old 08-03-2004, 02:33 PM
WickedWon

And then the next day on the sunpad ( we checked, she was still breathing)
fear not, the scoop kept her from sliding off
Attached Thumbnails LEOPA Pic's-leopa-poker-run-2004-033.jpg  

Old 08-03-2004, 02:36 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ah Ha !

Classic !!!
Old 08-03-2004, 02:40 PM
WickedWon

It wouldn't be a LEOPA event without at least one pic of Jerry dancing, even if it is daytime and he's by himself
Attached Thumbnails LEOPA Pic's-leopa-poker-run-2004-035.jpg  

Old 08-03-2004, 02:44 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

Azzhole.
Old 08-03-2004, 05:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry I missed you guys but my boys on blue moon said it was great. Next time for sure. NK
Old 08-04-2004, 12:31 PM
Registered

how can you say NOTHING sounds as good as the saber? there was some serious hardware running out there, can any boat that isn't pulled from old apache (i.e. saber & concept) molds be given any credit for being cool? you can't tell me a gladiator doing a fly by at 20 feet away going 100mph don't sound good. yeah the sabers are well built and have nice hardware but how can you deny how trick the maximus is? get off the saber band wagon once in a while and give credit where credit is do. i know of two gadiatiors , two top guns , and one tiger that were pretty impressive as well, granted they were faster and only had twins. there were two #6 boats to run the wickedwon, but only the fishinone (AKA wickedtwo) showed how come?

Todd
Old 08-04-2004, 03:11 PM
WickedWon

Wow, am I not allowed to have my opinion, that's all it is, my opinion. If we don't all march to the same drummer is that bad ? Would it make you happier if everybody had a blue Gladiator ? My wife and I had a great time with our friends last weekend, thats why we were there, the boats are secondary. Speaking of boats you made several derogatory comments over the weekend about my Concept, I know it's not as cool as your Gladiator but we all can't be as cool as you and your boat, I can live with that but please don't turn LEOPA events into something other than what they've always been, good people having a good time.

BTW Did you notice that your boat was one of the first pics I posted ? Would you have taken the time to take and post a picture of my boat ? There are tens of thousands of voices applauding Cigarettes everyday, please don't be threatened by my lonely voice when it comes to these old obsolete turds that I happen to dig.

Old 08-04-2004, 03:21 PM
Registered

well put.
Old 08-04-2004, 04:50 PM
RHC
Registered

Talking Re: LEOPA Pic's

Originally Posted by Gladiators
how can you say NOTHING sounds as good as the saber? there was some serious hardware running out there, can any boat that isn't pulled from old apache (i.e. saber & concept) molds be given any credit for being cool? you can't tell me a gladiator doing a fly by at 20 feet away going 100mph don't sound good. yeah the sabers are well built and have nice hardware but how can you deny how trick the maximus is? get off the saber band wagon once in a while and give credit where credit is do. i know of two gadiatiors , two top guns , and one tiger that were pretty impressive as well, granted they were faster and only had twins. there were two #6 boats to run the wickedwon, but only the fishinone (AKA wickedtwo) showed how come?

Todd
Hey Three Post Todd:::

I dont have a dog in this fight ,,, However,,, I dont think its "cool" to do a flyby at 100mph at 20 feet away,,,, Gladiators have a tendency to Hook and Roll.

I dont think its fair to make a comparison of a new 3-500K boat ie: Two Cigs, One Tiger, and Two Gladiators ,,,to a 100K fishboat!!

I do remember a Gladiator and several Older Cigs trying to catch,(and never did) my 7yr old Resin Bucket all day long on this same Poker Run,,,

and if you think that those light Potato Chip Hulls will ever run a Lake Erie Northeaster, your just plain Nuts!!

and i would not put Mr. Wicked One to the test if I was you,,, He has been out there for 3 or 4 yrs with the Saber and I have never yet seen the boat that will Leave that old Turd behind !!!!

Having expressed myself accordingly ,, I remain, RHC

Quick Reply: LEOPA Pic's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.