Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Floating Report Heading to Jersey (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/84556-floating-report-heading-jersey.html)

lucky strike 08-06-2004 08:50 PM

Re: Floating Report Heading to Jersey

Just checking in. Weather is great...Got a little nippy today. There is a poker run on 8/15 for those of you who are interested..If you want I can find out the details but its $150 a boat. Look for the Rolling Thunder cat out!

LS JR.

lucky strike 08-06-2004 08:56 PM

JR. Are you runnin in that CAT ??

L.S.

lucky strike 08-06-2004 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by lucky strike
JR. Are you runnin in that CAT ??

L.S.

When you get here :cool:

LS JR.

lucky strike 08-06-2004 09:52 PM

Race or pleasure edition cat ?

L.S.

berns29scarab 08-07-2004 03:41 PM

Hey Lucky....Tell your cousin Dave that Bernie Neuhaus said hello...i worked for your other cousin arnie Jr at poor boys in the early 80's...I see Dave at all the local hot spots all the time. SMALL WORLD

lucky strike 08-07-2004 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by bern's 29scarab
Hey Lucky....Tell your cousin Dave that Bernie Neuhaus said hello...i worked for your other cousin arnie Jr at poor boys in the early 80's...I see Dave at all the local hot spots all the time. SMALL WORLD

10-4

Are you going on the poker run a week from Sunday ?

L.S,

otis311 08-07-2004 06:07 PM

Having fun down in Jersey Bobby ??

Danny_Ocean 08-07-2004 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Geoghegan
Danny O,
It's a small world. Brian Patterson's family rented my parents house. My sister and brother knew him well. I've known Walter for years-he recently got married, had a baby (I'm not sure which was first the wedding or baby) and bought a house on Aldo.
My father got transferred to Albany, but I use to spend the summer with my grandparents on Stephan-next door to the Patersons. You would probably know my grandfather-all the kids knew him as 'Howie", he was very popular with the neighborhood kids. Did you know the Wingenders, or my brother/sister Debbie & Kevin?
I ended up buying a house on Stephan 9 years ago. Where did you live?

Wow! Small freakin' world. Well, maybe not, but the Internet makes it seem that way.

Yes, I remember your grandfather. He used to drive a big (white?) Cadillac Eldorado, right? The name "Wingender" doesn't sound familiar, but "Debbie & Kevin" do. What is your age? Sounds like you may be younger than I.

I lived at 166 Silver Bay Dr., but we kept our boat down on Stephan and then a few blocks over, until moving to Snug Harbor where we had our own dock.

Tell Walter I said hello. Can't reveal my actual name on the Internet, but if you mention Brian Patterson and "that other four-eyed kid" they used to hang with, he'll know exactly who I am (girlfriend's name was "Martha"). I sent Walter a postcard a few years back, but never heard anything.

Best regards, homeboy!

D. Ocean
Pompano Beach, FLA

lucky strike 08-08-2004 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by OTIS311
Having fun down in Jersey Bobby ??

Yeah, we had a huge party at the "big house" on Saturday. There were close to 100 people. Didn't end untill 2:30!!

LS JR.

PS-Bob, poker run here next Sunday 8/15. Bring the Tiger!

lucky strike 08-08-2004 10:08 AM

B.B. phone home.

L.S.