Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Kilo Time!!!! Outerlimits vs Fountain (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/84647-kilo-time-outerlimits-vs-fountain.html)

T2x 08-09-2004 03:55 PM

Re: Kilo Time!!!! Outerlimits vs Fountain

Originally Posted by Shah Mat
I've just been a reader through this thread..... BUT now, I have ask the same question as CAP071...Why?

To beat the traffic on the Jersey Turnpike?

T2x............

Carabella 08-09-2004 03:57 PM

I am with no one, just saying it like I see it, the full picture

Shah Mat 08-09-2004 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Carabella
a last minute business decision..... holding out for the perfect time to let the horses out

I'm getting the popcorn. This ought to be good. This board will speculate this one to death. :D

garysol1 08-09-2004 04:01 PM

I guess I am just to slow mentally to see the logic..........Pass the butter

88Fount33 08-09-2004 04:06 PM

a last minute business decision..... holding out for the perfect time to let the horses out

BS, If he coulda he woulda......

Carabella 08-09-2004 04:17 PM

It will be a show when the time is right, and it wasn't their time

JROMY 08-09-2004 04:18 PM

Congratulations Fountain. That is absolutely amazing speed out of a V. I really think everyone should stop wondering why Outerlimits left, and just congratulate Reggie for a great accomplishment. I am huge fan of any of these high performance boats, but Fountain is starting to look in my eyes like they are really capable of designing/building a very fast hull that may not necessarily have to have the most horsepower in it to achieve the most speed.

ScottB 08-09-2004 04:22 PM

What could be a mor perfect time than in Reggies back yard at an SBI APBA UIM sanctioned event?

Trickrtreat 08-09-2004 04:39 PM

Well, I like Mike and respect his abilities, But he should never have said someone need to shut reggie up, Reggie delivered and Mike did not, What better time to be prepared than when the whole country is looking in,and to not Even have the proven equipment on hand, He should have been positive he had the boat to perform 2 months ago, I would have rather thought that mechanical problems sent him home than he just decided it was not the right time...B****it, Admit it , Reggie put his money where his mouth was..., Outerlimits is still an elite boat, But seems Reggie is the man, And probably will be for now on, Evan if his times are one day beaten, He has contributed enough to this sport to wear that title, Evan if he puts in on some gaudy gold chain.

riggerjohn 08-09-2004 04:56 PM

OL was to run a 47 foot boat it should take more power