Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Kilo Time!!!! Outerlimits vs Fountain (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/84647-kilo-time-outerlimits-vs-fountain.html)

frenzy 08-07-2004 09:13 AM

Re: Kilo Time!!!! Outerlimits vs Fountain

We didn't see OL all day yesterday, but heard this morning that they broke and went home.

Lute Dickey 08-07-2004 09:22 AM

171... Where is the OL? Where is it? Did he leave? Did he? Helloooooo..."Because there is a difference" Fountain Powerboats

Hydrocruiser 08-07-2004 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Lute Dickey
171... Where is the OL? Where is it? Did he leave? Did he? Helloooooo..."Because there is a difference" Fountain Powerboats

If OL goes home they may as well stay home in my books.

Downtown42 08-07-2004 09:29 AM

This is going to be fun.

Good night OL. Don't forget your bunny slippers. :bunny:

Hydrocruiser 08-07-2004 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Phantom1
I hear that there will be a few teams sitting out the kilos due to questions regarding the accuracy of the scales being used. Most teams know their boat weight to within a few pounds - they aren't real happy about being told that they are 200 pounds "off". :(

If everybody uses the same scale then it's fair and I am sure it's accurate too. IN NASCAR and others sanctioned races the inspectors always find "Little things" that add up to a lot. It's got to be done this way because everybody is looking for an edge.

dhlaw 08-07-2004 09:30 AM

OL is gone .... the racecrafter motors have turned into racecrapper motors......

bryanspeedracer 08-07-2004 09:31 AM

177. Holy crap!

Top speed is like a tuxedo, It looks better than it feels...

Hydrocruiser 08-07-2004 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by d-hlaw
OL is gone .... the racecrafter motors have turned into racecrapper motors......

Any "team" has backup motors and backup boats. Give us a FREEEEEEEEKIN break! OL has no excuses to ride on as far as I am concerned! Put the best thing they have in the water and at least run it. They can't say Reggie didn't invite them like they did last time!

Reggie seems to have already won this on principles alone!

Scott B 08-07-2004 09:35 AM

LOL, First time I have ever seen "Reggie" and "Principles" in the same sentence...

Sean H 08-07-2004 09:35 AM

Who's got pics? I need pics since I am stuck in the midwest, can anybody help a brother out?