Notices

Long Lake & Loud Boats

Old 08-19-2004, 02:10 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Re: Long Lake & Loud Boats

Thanks for the support guys!

What really irritates me about this guy is that he is the biggest hypocrite that ever walked the face of the earth. He is not interested in performance boats so he wants them eliminated. But, he is an avid snowmobiler, and they can be pretty obnoxious too, but they are ok in his book.

From what I am told, his wife's family owns the Pep Boys empire. I'm quite sure there are many families all over the country, that are sick and tired of listening to these stupid Honda's with the loud fart-can tailpipes that his empire has sold.

The Lakes Region Safe Lakes Association is a crock...It has nothing to do with safety, just a front for this guys own personal "witch hunt" against performance boats.

Kurt.
Old 08-19-2004, 02:14 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by craig223
Go to the Llama Lounge and have many beers!!!
LOL!!!!

how did you know where I was headed next???
Old 08-19-2004, 02:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Makes me wish that my boat was loud.
Not so that it would annoy people, but so I could get a free videotape of my boat running.

I can see reserving smaller inland lakes for small boats. You see this all the time in places with lots of lakes like MI, IN and MN.

I can even support HP limits on some lakes.

These are the lakes that the serenity seekers should use.

I don't camp on interstates for this same reason. I go somewhere farther off the beaten track.
Old 08-19-2004, 02:31 PM
Registered

Hit play on all of them at the same time and it's like your at a race. It sounds awesome! Good luck.
Old 08-19-2004, 02:40 PM
Registered

I wrote a letter to this A-hole and said that the local performance boat club here raises money for "the Make A Wish Foundation" for kids, what does his organization do and if he wants to protest, find something worth fighting for like hunger or our freedom. What a worthless piece of S*** this guy is.
Old 08-19-2004, 02:44 PM
Registered

Some people need to get a hobby, other than making law abiding citizins lives misurable,Ya know you almost feel like a criminal nowadays when you pass a sheriff patrol boat or the coast guard with a good sounding boat, it's really getting to be bullsh@t, most all DUI's on the lake are in small boats and fishing boats, when was the last time you heard of a fellow OSO er get a DUI ticket in his performance boat. What would be cool is if all the lake front property owners shore line would erode really fast if they did'nt have at least 1 boat on there dock with a big block pounding the dirt to keep it from eroding.
Old 08-19-2004, 02:51 PM
AIRTIME

what adout the big ugly sails on there boats that block my view of the scenery of the lake wellllll

Old 08-19-2004, 03:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Biggus
From what I am told, his wife's family owns the Pep Boys empire. I'm quite sure there are many families all over the country, that are sick and tired of listening to these stupid Honda's with the loud fart-can tailpipes that his empire has sold.

Oh man that's for sure. I never understand why some people think those 1 inch in 5 inch out mufflers sound good. It sounds like a dieing cow.

Roby
Old 08-19-2004, 03:15 PM
Registered

I'm worried about who he might hit while driving his boat and video taping as in the second to last clip. Seems to me he is far more dangerous than a "LOUD" boat.
Old 08-19-2004, 03:24 PM
Registered

Kurt, make sure you send an email to everyone you know, maybe we can get enough feedback and put a little rain on rosie-dicks parade! You have to admit that the videos are cool to watch!!

Quick Reply: Long Lake & Loud Boats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.